Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Thank you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @TheMystified420 happy to have you here! You have come to the finest cannabis site on the web.

7 Likes

Thanks! It’s nice to see another active cannabis forum. It’s an addicting hobby, the learning never seems to end.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheMystified420 ! You are gonna fit right in my friend :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thank you, feels like a very welcoming place :slight_smile: I’m glad I finally checked it out and joined.

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @TheMystified420
thumb

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheMystified420!

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @TheMystified420,so much to see and read. Enjoy :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG family @TheMystified420, have fun!

7 Likes

Long time grower, new user on overgrow. Got an invite from my buddy and have been looking around for a few weeks and finally decide to write this out. Been growing for 18 going on 19 years. 14 of those indoor and last 4-5 outdoors in Washington State. Made the jump into the i502 scene in 2020 and now run two tier 3 grows. Was black market for many years. I also ran a medical delivery service for years before it became recreational. Love what I do and the people in the community. Excited to meet new people with minds alike!!! Here are a few pics from this 2024 season
Messenger_creation_345773a2-c140-48ff-8ef1-24416bfd5cf0|690x337

30 Likes

Thanks brother! Finally getting some time to wander around in here. Thanks for the invite!!!

5 Likes

Right on!! Welcome to OG :metal:

Fantastic looking plants!! :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Medicineman420 happy to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Medicineman420
cheers

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Medicineman420 @TheMystified420

8 Likes

@Medicineman420, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Medicineman420 ! Sounds like you found the right spot friend! Can’t wait to see you around :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG, @Medicineman420! Pot leaf hopper

7 Likes

@LuckyHaskins @TheMystified420 and @Medicineman420 , a warm Overgrow welcome to each of you, and I’m damn glad to meet the lot of ya. Thanks for sharing already, and also for joining- each of us brings so much to the table, and makes this place stronger. Hope you’re finding your way around easily and plenty to dive into.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

Warm OG welcome @TheMystified420 @Medicineman420
:v:&:green_heart:

6 Likes