Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Just a quick note. I wish I could respond to everyone individually but my hands are full of arthritis and typing on this little phone is a chore. So thanks to everyone for your kind words and generous welcome. I look forward to chatting with all of you. It seems that I am always out of :heart:. So divide these amongst yourselves :grin: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Hey folks, longtime Google lurker, newly joined member. Grew up in Florida, smoking “schwag, mids and crippie,” then moved to NYC in '98, got sky high on puday (pre-piff terminology for Floridian/Cuban-sourced NL5-Haze), then smoked it almost exclusively from '98-'08. Stopped smoking for about 13 years due to health issues and started again in '21. Traveled all over the Northeast collecting haze and sativa flower, most of it meh, some of it ass-kicking. Started growing two years ago and suck ass at it, but learning and trying to be a better caretaker as I go.

My main focus is haze and landrace sativas—will be doing some preservation runs and sharing as I can. Been reading like a madman, and looking forward to connecting with some like-hearted folks.

17 Likes

Welcome to OG!! :partying_face: :green_heart:
I’m sure you’ll both love it here :call_me_hand:t2:
@Tykal @Magu

5 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @Tykal :v:

5 Likes

@Tykal, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Tykal! Nice to see you here. Can’t wait to see some of your work! Pot leaf hopper

4 Likes

welcome to OG @Tykal !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Magu , @Tykal ! Welcome, welcome, WELCOME and glad y’all made it. Looking forward to crossing paths and seeing what you’ve been up to.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @skyeden @belleswell @tykal @Magu! :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Hello. I am new here. Completely new to Cannabis. I have been searching the internet to try to learn how to grow and preserve. Both my parents or had cancer. My father loved cannabis. It is the only things that helped him before he passed away. He smoked for over 30 years. My Mom got cancer a few years after he did. She partakes and my quest is to learn to grow pure cannabis for her and other family members. A friend of hers got sick off some cannabis she was purchasing. I grow vegetables in my yard and raised beds. Purchased some Hemp kit from a gardeners place, but haven’t grown cannabis yet. I am hoping to learn and get pure genetics and not hybrids. Hope to learn from this community.

12 Likes

Hi, OG. I’m Thurgood. I have been growing for 2 years and have been smoking for 20. I started growing in a closet, but recently I was able to move into a bigger closet. My first few grows where white widow and this run I’m going with bubba kush. One of them had some strange growth at the start.

I look forward to joining the community that I have spent so much time viewing from the outside. I appreciate all the members and admin that have made this site what it is. Thanks all!

15 Likes

Welcome, welcome, @Ilgn51 and @Thurgood . Sounds like you both found the spot you’re looking for, and I’m looking forward to seein’ what y’all got growin or what you’re knowing.
Sorry to hear about your family’s fight with cancer, @Ilgn51 . My mom just lost that fight a few months back. I hope you find what you’re looking for on the medicine front. There’re plenty of deep-dive threads into things like that around here.
Happy to hear about your bigger closet, though @Thurgood . If there’s one thing plants love, and all growers wish they had more of- it’s space! Hope yours is treating you well.
Damn glad to meet ya both.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ilgn51.

4 Likes

@Thurgood,welcome to OG.

4 Likes

@Thurgoodvery warm welcome, enjoy.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @Ilgn51, @Thurgood Glad you found your way here !!!
:v:

4 Likes

Hey hey OG I’m a derp4terps long time lurker, smoker, and enthusiast, and short time grower. I’ve had 4 past grows GMO cookies, OG blueberry, Scooby snax, and some random bag seeds. I’m currently growing a cbd variatial Cherry Wine. Got a 2x4 mars hydro set up with 3 plants all from seed with living soil. Here’s the most recent pic from Dec 15. About 3/4 weeks since I flipped into flower

17 Likes

I’m outta likes, but that doesn’t mean I’m not thrilled to see you here at OG, @derp4terps!

4 Likes

@derp4terps, looking good and welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @derp4terps
:seedling:

3 Likes