Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

welcome to OG @Magu !!! you found the right place ! good to have you here, enjoy your stay ! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

@Magu, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome Mr Magu. I just joined myself. Hope to see some of your work on display.
Cheers

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Magu, glad to meet you.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Magu
:v:

5 Likes

@Magu it is a pleasure, we finally won the war! I had to move out east, but it will do :smiley: this place is packed with kind people and information, enjoy.

4 Likes

Welcome @Magu !
Lots of passionate landracers here, in several different threads:

Good to have you around!

10 Likes

@Magu Welcome to the OG!

I am sure you already know that there is an abundance of info on the OG to keep you engaged.

I saw that you were talking about a few subjects on the FC recently and wanted to give you some OG links to assist you in quenching your thirst for knowledgeā€¦

and of course I figured Ohio Flag would be a place to locate other growers in your area that have specific incites for growing within your latitude.

I know that the links above will keep you busy especially with the great links @HeadyBearAdventures also gave you above.

But I also know that you are an avid reader and have been consuming Canna knowledge like a mad man since your state had recently voted to legalize weed so I wanted to bring your attention to the magnifying glass icon located in the top right hand corner or your OG screen. This is OGā€™s search feature. :arrow_down:

Again, Welcome over to the OG and I am sure Iā€™ll be seeing ya out there :surfing_man: the good OG Vibes! :call_me_hand:

Editā€¦ I know you are sponge at consuming information but just remember you can give out them likes AKA :heart:'sā€¦ :wink:

15 Likes

Hey Maddawg :grin:. Fancy meeting you here. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with everyone about your native lands and climates. Also about any native landraces or heirloom strains that grow in your area. I think I will like it here. It feels like home. :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Magu!

5 Likes

Any friend of @Maddawg is a friend of mine!

8 Likes

Iā€™ve got 2 different strains grown by AFOF out here for the last 20 years. The guy lives on the reservation, and itā€™s all they grow every seasonā€¦ big outdoor trees that smell like tangerine and catpiss

4 Likes

Welcome to OG. Be sure to check out the Freakers, a collective that preserves landraces and heirlooms predominantly. Itā€™s always nice to meet another preservationist. Youā€™ll fit right in.

5 Likes

I will totally second that.

5 Likes

Welcome @Magu
Itā€™s a good place to hang

3 Likes

Welcome!! You will love it here!! Iā€™m sure og will love your expertise!

4 Likes

Thanks Kasper0909. Hope your chickens are doing great. Dont feed them too many males. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh, he knows youā€¦

@Kasper0909 Just now posted another male bites the dust pic.
Kasperā€™s a Natural Farmer :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Healthiest chickens NA!! Haha.

6 Likes

Damn boy he thicc

Damn Boi He Thicc

7 Likes