Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @sTicKy_212 :slightly_smiling_face:…best of luck with those old seeds. Good threads on germinating old seeds can be found in the advanced techniques category :v:&:green_heart:

9 Likes

Nice to meet you @sTicKy_212, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @CrayosGenetics @WaitWut405 @sTicKy_212!
:boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @sTicKy_212!

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG. Glad you’re here @sTicKy_212 :+1:

5 Likes

welcome to OG @sTicKy_212 ! good to have you around ! enjoy your stay! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Welcome @sTicKy_212 . I think that jar of old seeds is the most amazing thing I have ever seen ! Just imagine the old-time genetics that may be in there. :flushed: You have a lifetime of pheno-hunting ahead of you. :grin:

6 Likes

If Im ever able to germ… Iv tried but not luck yet… Will work on it soon again. Thx for the comment!

4 Likes

Hey all. I Missed the og boat the first time around, unfortunately. Had no clue these things existed. I moved to Montreal in '96. Who knew so much was going on around me. If only i had spent less time blasting fools in cod and wasting countless hours on consumption junction i wouldnt have had to rely on the ask ed column I so religiously read and wouldn’t have been growing shitty bag seed all those years. fomo is real

23 Likes

Glad to meet you @Nugslinger, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Nugslinger
:seedling:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Nugslinger :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Nugslinger!

6 Likes

@Nugslinger, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Thanks all. Once I figure out the site, I’ll start a log. I got some white buffalo and sacred cut going on right now.

14 Likes

Welcome @Nugslinger.

6 Likes

Welcome @Nugslinger and @sTicKy_212 to Overgrow. We are happy to have you here!

6 Likes

@Nugslinger Welcome to OG!! Pull up a chair and dig in… You will find a ton of information and good people to help when you need it.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Nugslinger! :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes