Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG, @Nugslinger! :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Nugslinger!

8 Likes

Welcome, @Nugslinger , @sTicKy_212 , @WaitWut405 , @CrayosGenetics ! Damn glad to see you all made it and stopped to check in and say hi. I hope to cross paths out there with all of you sooner or later, and I’m sure the community is better off for all that you bring to it, just by being here.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Nugslinger !!! you will hav e a great time here! :innocent: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :innocent:

5 Likes

Hi all! Excited to meet the community here and learn more how to step up my game. I’m in the middle of my first grow (there have been some mistakes but I am sure everyone’s been there). I’m in the rocky mountain area of the US. Been a while since I joined a forum like this but I am excited to contribute. I attached a photo of a goji og haze I bought from pacific seed bank.

30 Likes

Welcome everyone, you just changed your lives forever. For the positive.

15 Likes

Welcome @Streckles! This is the best weed community on the planet. You’ll find anything you want or need here.

Plant looks great! Good job on it and best of luck to the finish!

11 Likes

Greetings @Streckles welcome to OG :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Nugslinger and @Streckles . :v:

7 Likes

@Streckles Welcome to Overgrow !!
:seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Streckles !! Pull up a chair and dig in, you will find lots of information and great people to help you when you need it.

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Streckles!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Streckles!
Looking good!

5 Likes

Hi everybody: Name is Tim, I’m 57, live in Oregon, smoker since the early 1980s, grower since 2022. I am really excited to have been invited here by a new grower buddy. I have tons of reading to do. For me, I run a simple 4x5 indoor grow tent with 1000W MH and HID lighting that I change between veg (MH) and flower (HPS). I am a fan of old school genetics, and in particular, sativas with a creative, uplifiting, non-racy vibe. My dream is to have a personal library of seeds of these classics: Acapulco, Columbia, Jack Herer, Jamaican Lambsbread, Sour Diesel, etc. Haha I’m sure I’m gonna get lost in lots of cool projects with you guys, but that is my dream. :slight_smile: Cheers to all of you and thx for your wisdom.

26 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Streckles and @navy66! Great to have you both here! Couch jumpers

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @navy66 :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @navy66 !! You are in for a real treat with all of the information you now have at your fingertips. You will also find many amazing people that will help you along the way… Welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @navy66!

You’ll be reading for days!

Are you (prior)military? If so, our wonderful @DougDawson is putting on quite a giveaway.

Edit: Sorry Just remembered. You had to be on OG before Jan10 for this one.

4 Likes

Bud cheers to all :grin: I’m Gina, I go by Awolgina online, and I’m 60. I just started learning to grow almost 18 months ago now, July will be 2 years! But you couldn’t tell by looking at my 2023 grows, they were all chopped early with few if any buds on them. I’m always humble & forever learning. I love to share that & check out bud pics, post my own grows good or bad, review purchased products & so on.

I 1st got started on cannabuzz but have been using discord servers 2 years now, and just left a very toxic place i spent all those months being bullied & criticized for my mistakes, as if I’m not a newbie!

i need encouragement, support, shared experience, equipment & similar recommendations to look into, constructive criticism & feedback always welcome.

I’m interested in literally everything but mostly into what are considered men’s stuff: hot rods, motorcycles, blade forging, etc. I’m not a girlie girl.

24 Likes

Welcome @navy66. I was :helicopter: AF myself. I like your choice of light. I mix MH and LED but the best growing I ever did was under HPS.

Welcome @Streckles. I’m in the Rocky Mountains too - the southern tip. That’s a gorgeous haze. :fire:.

@Nugslinger White Buffalo - holy sheepskin! The name sounded interesting, but after reading this guy’s review I can see it’s one for me.

4 Likes