Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome
@navy66 @Streckles @AwolGina
You have made it to the most supportive awesome growing site!!

3 Likes

Welcome @AwolGina and @navy66 . This is the place to be.

3 Likes

Haha, yes sir. US Navy, 1986-1991, including Gulf War aboard USS Nimitz. My father, mother, brother, sister and I have proudly given nearly 70 years of active duty service, from 1943 to current day. And YES, my buddy here at OG encouraged me to get my trust level up ASAP so I could join this giveaway, but that’s okay! :slight_smile: I am sure there will be more for all of us in the future! AND YES, reading for days is okay by me. :slight_smile: Thanks for the nice welcome!

8 Likes

I started with LED but use these now. (I will get some good Mars Hydro or Vipar Spectre lights when I can drop the $500). It’s a LOT of heat and light. Is it normal that HPS runs way hotter than MH, by the way? Anyway, thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome @AwolGina to OG! This is a great place to learn and share information. I am new here too but the people are amazingly helpful.

5 Likes

Welcome, Gina. I’m new too and it looks like the vibe here is about 1000% better than our prior homes. :slight_smile: Cheers.

5 Likes

@AwolGina, at least you’re not AWOL from this site! Criticism and bullying are pretty rare on this site. I’m fairly new here myself and felt welcome and at home right away. I’ve gotten encouraged, advised, and have traded quite a few seeds.

I’ve got I guess about three years and you’re describing how I got started. :rofl: :cactus: It’s still hard to wait. I almost harvested this lady two weeks ago and now she’s perfect and gets the chop tomorrow! :fire:

Anyway, welcome to OG. You’ll like it here.

10 Likes

Good looking lady @rasterman!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @navy66 & @AwolGina …the bestest grow community :v:&:green_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @AwolGina . You will love this place. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome @Streckles . You will fit in nicely here. Beautiful plant ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

1983-1993 here. I’ve seen the Nimitz and spent a few days on the Midway before she was retired. You guys had the best food in the US military! I was special ops and spent a lot of time in the Pacific, but never made it to the Middle East.

5 Likes

@Streckles, welcome to OG. Plants looking good.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @navy66.

5 Likes

@AwolGina, welcome to OG.
PS
Nice feet :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @navy66 & @AwolGina
:seedling: :herb:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @AwolGina!

I think you’re really going to like OG. Everyone’s helpful and short of a few jokes, nobody is going to criticize you here. Tons of great people.

5 Likes

@nugslinger @streckles @navy66 @AwolGina

Welcome to OG, thank you for enriching this place!

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, @navy66 @Streckles
@AwolGina, you landed in the right place, ask all the questions you need to. There’s so much information here, you’ll be growing trees before you know it. Remember, the only dumb question is the one not asked, nice to meet you all.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Just realized I could give out hearts lol was maybe a wee bit high when I first joined… went back and spread the love <3

15 Likes