Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to overgrow @navy66 and @AwolGina!

6 Likes

Honestly, Iā€™ll bet that statement could be shortened to ā€œwas highā€ for well over 98% of OGs, so you, my friend, are in good company! :wink: And Iā€™ll just point out that that being high stuff continues to this very moment, thereā€™s generally nothing past tense about it! Why, Iā€™ll bet you are in that condition at this very moment. I certainly amā€¦ Holy shit Iā€™m fucked upā€¦ :+1:

8 Likes

haha I mean im only like a gram in today im fiiiiinnnnnneee

8 Likes

Then I got high. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hello OG! Itā€™s been a while. I was a member for a brief time in the 2000s. I stopped growing in 2014 due to some family, domestic issues. Sold most of my shit, gave all my momā€™s to my good friend Brian. (Rip) All these years later, the itch to grow never really left me. After all, it is a family tradition. Far back as I can remember, my father always grew cannabis. For a long time it was supplemental income and helped our family out tremendously.
Anyways, now that Ohio has gotten its shit together I figured there is no better time than the present to get back into it!!!
Iā€™m pretty out of the loop, but it didnā€™t take me long to find killer genetics. I used to primarily use breedbay and attitude back then. But now, Iā€™m blown away by the amount of killer shit out there! And whatā€™s more, you know longer have to order from out of the country.
I have had fantastic experiences with brothers grimm, great lakes genetics, and north atlantic seeds.
When I got back into this shit, I was bummed to find out that most if not all of subcools gear was gone. I had heard that he had passed, but I guess I hadnā€™t counted on his gear disappearing so quickly. Haha I even missed the stuff that genetic supply had from producers overstock. Oh well, itā€™s all good, as there are plenty of options out there still. Iā€™ve since learned of many preservation projects involving his lines and I would like to imagine heā€™s some where looking down on us with that big stony ass smile on his
face. :blush: anyways, thanks for the welcome. I looked forward to getting to know yall. Thanks for your time!!!

16 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @snake4891.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG again @snake4891.
Glad to have you back.! Itā€™s even better than last time!

6 Likes

Welcome back @snake4891 good to have you here!
Plenty of people doing preservation runs!

6 Likes

Welcome and happy returns, @snake4891! You know what OG is all about, so let me just say that I cannot wait to see some of what youā€™ve got going on! :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @snake4891 :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @snake4891 , pull up a chair and dig in!

4 Likes

@snake4891 Welcome back to Overgrow !!
:seedling:

3 Likes

Goodmorning everyone. Wanted to introduce myself real quick. Subcool was my father and now that I feel I can run the company I am continuing his work. Look forward to spending time here on OG. Big things coming this year for the Subcool brand. Time to bring Jack back!

17 Likes

:eyes: welcome, my friend. I know Iā€™m pretty happy youā€™re here.

5 Likes

Big warm welcome @SubcoolJr :v: & :green_heart:

4 Likes

@SubcoolJr, welcome to Overgrow.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @SubcoolJr :+1:

3 Likes

@SubcoolJr

I see you joined just two hours ago. I hope no oneā€™s bought anything off your new website itā€™s just as much of a scam as the old one was.

Watch out folks I put in my email to be able to place an order or see if the site was legit at all including to see who the email would be sent from, and I had a feeling in my gut.

It was the same guy who was doing the scam from Michigan. If yā€™all remember he had a website I think it was under the name Carter Creek genetics or something similar, and there was a legitimate company with that name so it was pretty confusing.

I got scammed for the Apollo 13 BX last mayā€¦

How could I have an order history on his new website I just put in my email five minutes ago to join?

Hereā€™s a screenshot of my order history.

Notice it says awaiting shipment, but it was placed last May of 2023 that should explain everything in itself. I never received anything.

@moderators Hope you guys see this before he gets more peoples money based on them reminiscing of times when Subcool was alive. Itā€™s pretty sad to profit off of a dead manā€™s name like that.

When it comes to Subcool really his genetics are so rare at this point there are way more scams for them than there are any legitimate sources, genetic supply is probably the only place you can still find old packs being auctioned besides out of peoples personal seed collections.

This stuff truly breaks my heart.

R.I.P. Subcool

18 Likes

Welcome @snake4891 youā€™ll enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing your grows!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Subcool , pull up a chair and dig in. Lots of great information and amazing people to interact with.

3 Likes