Thanks for this my friend.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @SubcoolJr!

2 Likes

Good catch @Weednerd.Anthony

9 Likes

Welcome aboard SubcoolJr
Your father was a legend.
Cultivating some fire from his masterpieces!
Amazing genetics.
R.i.p Subcool

3 Likes

Outta likes.

Thank you so much, @Weednerd.Anthony, for that warning about now suspended SubcoolJr. I hope all legit OGs take note!

12 Likes

Well done @Weednerd.Anthony

I hate those kind of people…True O G

P J

10 Likes

welcome @navy66
good luck with your project(s) here. i’m sure you’ll find some like minded individuals to work with. there are many here that are working with old school / landrace strains.

someone said that this place is the rosetta stone of cannabis knowledge. i would agree. there is always some nugget of wisdom tucked away in most threads you pick to read.
ask questions. someone will have a constructive/helpful answer. this isn’t trollitup. :wink:

9 Likes

You mean to tell me that OG is not overrun by 15 yo’s and their pictures of week 3 flower saying, “Ready yet?” lol Thanks, buddy.

6 Likes

Ready yet?

:rofl:

10 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @navy66, nice to meet you. I think there’s a lot more old folks here than 16 year olds.

5 Likes

Hello, everyone. I wanted to introduce myself real quick.

I’ve been growing for around 3 years. Almost exclusively DTW in coco.

I’ve watched OG for years and used it as a resource along the way. I’ve just never participated until now.

I’m hoping to start “pollen chucking” just for fun and personal education soon and I look forward to learning a lot here.

20 Likes

Nothing wrong with slow and easy, which one brings most peace?
Which one is best for your heart?

Just kidding, welcome to the one and only OG, where people are generous,
both with their insights and seeds.

Thank you for being here!

3 Likes

@Trimeresurus, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks. Happy to be here.

5 Likes

Welcome @Trimeresurus.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! You are in for a real treat, there is a lot of great information and amazing people here to help you find what you are looking for. Don’t be shy, please share the details of current and future projects.

5 Likes

welcome to all new members i missed! good to have you all around! have agreat time :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Trimeresurus
:seedling:

3 Likes

Hey Folks,

Finally I managed to apply at OG :slight_smile:
I am really curious for meeting new people and showing my work from time to time.

I am an OD only guy since 2 decades but this year I am tending to rebuild a freezer to have possibilities to hold a few cuts of this years OD session.

Last years I was busy with UEL and Nepali and some other varieties.This year is going to be dedicated to both and a really interesting NL5x Sk1 Cross.

All the best

21 Likes