Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@CalleMinogue, welcome to OG. Can’t wait to see your grow.

3 Likes

@CalleMinogue welcome! If you create a grow thread tag me, I’ll be happy to follow along with you!

5 Likes

Hi to all,

Quick introduction of myself.

I’m an indoor micro grower for a year. I’m interested in mutants since I have a limited space, life imprisonment to death and to try stealth outdoor grow. This is a great place for information and to interact with experienced growers/breeders.

Thank you OG.

19 Likes

@Brainwarp - a very warm welcome :hugs:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @CalleMinogue and @Brainwarp! This is the place to be if you grow our favorite weed, and look, you’ve landed here!! Couch jumpers

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brainwarp.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Trimeresurus @CalleMinogue @Brainwarp :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome @Brainwarp! Glad to have you.

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @CalleMinogue & @Brainwarp
:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @CalleMinogue and @Brainwarp, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

That’s a huge plant. You’ll fit in here fine. A warm welcome from your new OG family. :v:

6 Likes

@Streckles , @navy66 , @AwolGina , @snake4891 , @Trimeresurus , @CalleMinogue , @Brainwarp , welcome, welcome WELCOME to the best cannabis symposium this side of cyberspace. It’s part garden show, part parking-lot, and all the best information and people in the growing community, all in one spot. Hope everyone is tending happy gardens today and has great plans for projects through the New Year. Damn glad to meet you all, and hope to catch you out there soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brainwarp , pull up a chair and dig in!

4 Likes

Welcome @AwolGina . I’m glad you found OG.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve already enjoyed my brief stay. I’m thrilled to be surrounded by my fellow weed nerds!

9 Likes

Hello all,

51 yo long time grower who just started again now that it is Legal in Thailand!
I’ve got a 10 light indoor grow going in BKK. Starting another pheno hunt now so I will start a thread. Cheers al!

Drsunshinestrains

25 Likes

@Drsunshinestrains welcome aboard :canoe:

I’m excited to see your perspective on this beautiful plant :green_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Drsunshinestrains
:+1:

5 Likes

7 Likes