Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome @emeraldbullfrog !

6 Likes

Thanks @Hashplants! Hope you’re having a great week

5 Likes

Hello to all you new grow chacho’s. Be patient and participate as much as you can. Great things will come to you in your near future. Welcome.

9 Likes

As you can see, I’m hard outta likes…

But that won’t stop me from enthusiastically saying…

Welcome to OG, @emeraldbullfrog! Happy to see you’ve come out of the shadows and into the light of the greatest weed growing site east of west Texas and west of the moon!Pot leaf hopper

9 Likes

Big warm welcome to OG @emeraldbullfrog :slightly_smiling_face::v:

5 Likes

Welcome back to Overgrow !! @dankitydank1976
:v:

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @emeraldbullfrog
:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hello OG,

I’m Reynolds from Germany and have been growing on and off for 20+ years.
Since my beginnings I have been a silent reader on most forums. As the laws in my country are starting to change at least a litle bit, I wanted to join the community I like the best.
Cannabis has improved my brother’s and my life in a huge way as both of us are autistic.
Now I want to start trying to help my father who’s Alzheimers is getting worse by the day.
Any experience is greatly appreciated.
:green_heart:

22 Likes

Welcome back @dankitydank1976 happy to have you here.

Welcome to the fold @emeraldbullfrog and @Reynolds . This community is amazing and as you work your way around the threads um certain you will find everything you need and soany things you didn’t know you needed.

7 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog, welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Reynolds.

6 Likes

Greetings @Reynolds so good to know public opion about cannabis is changing and the world is accepting a valuble medicine :slightly_smiling_face: …you have found the right place.
A warm welcome to you and your brother :pray:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @emeraldbullfrog and @Reynolds

6 Likes

welcome to @all new members i missed! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: good to have you around, enjoy your stay!!!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Reynolds! I’ve lost two family members to Alzheimer’s but since then I’ve learned a lot about the keto diet and it might buy him some time if he’s able to stay on it. It’ll cause his body to start scavenging for lipids for energy and the thought is that they clear out veins and arteries in the brain and improve blood flow.

I don’t know of any evidence, except that I had a cardiac scare a couple of years ago. The end result is, even though I’ve had high cholesterol since 18 and am almost 60, my arteries were almost completely clear. This is after being on the diet for a year or so.

… which made me think it would have been a good treatment for my mother and mother-in-law.

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Reynolds, and welcome back to growing! It’s so great that Germany is loosening its weed laws and you get to benefit from it!

5 Likes

Thanks @mota @globalhead @ThirdStone @Gadarien @Prince @Shadey ! Wow, I’ve never had this many people welcome me into a group all at once

8 Likes

You’ll find OG is not like anywhere else. Most everyone here wants nothing but the best for everyone else here. Feel free to tag me when you get a journal going or come on over to mine! Happy to have you.

6 Likes

Much appreciated Gad, I’m checking out your grow journal right now. That Luke’s Force plant is kicking butt!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Reynolds
thumb

4 Likes