Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to overgrow @emeraldbullfrog and @Reynolds!

5 Likes

@Reynolds , Welcome to OG.

5 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog , welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Greetings from Ohio! Excited to be a part of a community of growers. Thanks in advance for any help. Born and raised and in Ohio I am on a mission to get a cut of Lemon G as it has always been my favorite strain. If there is anyone here that can point me in the right direction that would be a miracle to me. Thank you. Last question, I noticed a previous post about Lemon G and wanted to respond but I am unsure about the etiquette of this forum if it is appropriate to revive old posts. Thanks again for any help. Happy growing!

21 Likes

Welcome @Terp! Good luck on your search

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Terp. You are free to revive any post that you want.

6 Likes

Welcome terp
Lemon G one of our Ohio brothers just sent me a cut itā€™s around

Ill be running it next

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Terp! This is the place to be for folks like you and me! Pot leaf hopper

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Terp! Iā€™m in the same search for a Lemon G cut (well, eventually when I have a space for mothers/clonesā€¦)

Hey @Papalag how long were you searching for Lemon G before you got a cut?

12 Likes

A friend just offered me a cut in an exchange

9 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Terp
:seedling: :herb:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Terp!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Terp :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Terp :+1:

6 Likes

@Terp , welcome to the world OG.

5 Likes

Oh man, I am behind. Welcome to all you new members, happy to have you join us. :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Terp I have no doubt as you hang out and make friends youā€™ll find the cut youā€™re looking for. Happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Wow! This place is really good vibes! Glad I found it here. Thanks everyone! :fire:

13 Likes

@Chefzilla
Hay brother come on an introduce yourself
Iā€™ve know this guy forever an his food and chef knowledge is amazing
Welcome brother
Introduce yourself

3 Likes

Thanks brother. As osogreen mentioned. I am a chef and been so since 1999. I am a stroke survivor since 2007 and canabis has been a lifesaver regarding nerve pain and sleep deprivation. I have been growing for 5 years and getting better but nowhere near a pro. At least my expectations Iā€™m still a 3 outta 10 lol I have grown from seeds and clones. I try to be as organic as I possibly can. We have chickens and goats so a never ending supply of manure. I also have raised garden beds that I feed every year in the fall/winter with the said manure and greens so I have a endless supply of great soil and worm castings. I also have pretty good knowledge of landscaping/gardening as I did that for 4 or so years.
I live in the high desert of Los Angeles county. Soo my main issue around here is heat in the summer (numerous days over 115 every year) and growing in the winter is definitely a no go as it hard freezes every year. Plus the soil here is non existent. Either sand or silt, hence the raised beds. My friends/ neighbors are envious of my soil.
My soil I use for my plants (30 gallon pots) is a mix of perlite/peat moss/soil I make/blood meal/baked pulverized egg shells and fish guts on the bottom. This year Iā€™ll be adding mykos to my recipe. Soo letā€™s see how that works. Any questions Iā€™ll definitely do my best to answer. Thanks for having me here. Canā€™t wait to learn more

21 Likes