passing-joint

3 Likes

Welcome all you new OG’s

Please start a thread and post up some pictures we love pictures

Paps

5 Likes

@DaHoodGnome, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

You just wait, my friend. A big welcome to all the newbies.

6 Likes

Hell yeah I love ur name ! Welcome and I hope to see ya around :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood!

4 Likes

Thanks I look forward to posting

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @DaHoodGnome :v:

4 Likes

Hello everyone ,I am a new grower from new york. I first started looking into growing about 6 months ago to help with my anxiety and depression so i would not have to get pills thrown at me from doctors. I got some bud from a dispensary and a few ounces from some online shops and everything i had seemed mediocre.

So i decided to invest in some equipment and give growing on my own a shot. I was researching online and found overgrow and started reading and researching on here for months and learned so much before even starting a grow.

I settled on an ac infinity 4x4,6’ exhaust fan, two 6in clip on fans, ionboard s44 and 4 octopots. I have jacks nutes and some fox farm happy frogs soil with added perlite. I just have to figure out what seeds to get and hopefully start a grow diary soon.

thanks

18 Likes

Welcome to OG, @masterpiece1020! I’m an outdoor grower exclusively, but shit howdy have you ever come to the right place to learn about indoor growing! (And outdoor too.) :+1: I’m sure everyone is happy to have you aboard!

5 Likes

thanks looking forward to learning more from everyone

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @masterpiece1020!

6 Likes

@masterpiece1020, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @DaHoodGnome and @masterpiece1020 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome to the wild world of OCTOPOTS

Your love the easy way to grow join all us lazy growers lol

Best system ever
Can you tell I like them lol

Paps

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood @masterpiece1020!! Glad you found your way to the last-best online cannabis-cultivation community you’ll ever want to be part of!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @DaHoodGnome and @masterpiece1020 :+1:

4 Likes

@masterpiece1020 Welcome to OG !!
:seedling: :herb:

1 Like

Hello All…I’m new to the site, but I have been doing aquaculture for about 8 years. Just recently in the last year moved to a state where cannabis cultivation is legal, so I am new to growing this plant.

17 Likes

Welcome @Proud_Heretic, is there any other kind?

You can treat cannabis like tomatoes and get away with it most of the time. What sort of cannabis you growing first?

7 Likes