Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@Proud_Heretic, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Hey thanks for asking. I have already had a successful grow of Super OG Kush using my Fallponics RDWC system. I yielded over a pound per plant. Not too shabby for my first grow.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Proud_Heretic! Heretical kindred spirit here. :+1: The depth of your experience with aquaculture will serve you very well as you expand into weed.

Not too shabby at all! G8PxQ8j

3 Likes

15 Likes

Damn… most I’ve ever done is about six ounces. That’s a pretty good haul.

3 Likes

Photoperiod plus hydroponics (and some HST) = Pretty good yield

3 Likes

Do some research on “type 3 diabetes” which is essentially alzheimers. It runs in my family so ive been working on changing my diet. There is defiantly link between processed carbs and sugar and alzheimers and dementia.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Proud_Heretic
:seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Proud_Heretic!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Proud_Heretic :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @masterpiece1020 and @Proud_Heretic ! Happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Time for me to introduce myself, come out of the shadows and jump into the deep end of cannabis wisdom and wit.

I am just starting out after retiring several years ago and relocating to Hawai’i Island, just north of Hilo on the Hamakua Coast.

Looking forward to good time with like-minded folks here on Overgrow.

20 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @TARpits.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @TARpits happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @TARpits! If you’re looking for wit and weed wisdom, you have come to the right place, my friend!

6 Likes

Big OG welcome @TARpits :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It’s been a long long time! Hope to see some old friends, Original Name SCOTTYBALLS from the original OG :sunglasses:

16 Likes

@SCOTTYBALLS, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @TARpits!

4 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @SCOTTYBALLS!

4 Likes