Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@thatdankbassist , @BurnitCured , @ringtail , @Strikingviking , @HighMyNameIs , @ratio , @PlaidLazulum , @Akrya , @Quadz_farmer , @Marshmallow - welcome, welcome welcome and I hope y’all are enjoying the year so far wherever you may be. Here’s to all your gardens and bountiful harvests, and the safe landing you’ve found with the best cannabis community this side of cyber space. Damn glad to meet you all and hope to cross paths again soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Marshmallow

8 Likes

I’m having a wonderful time interacting with other heads, while I try to compile lists of where to find old favorites. Hope everyone stays safe! :wave:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Akrya @Quadz_farmer @Marshmallow :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

High People, thanks for letting me in

After reading the introductory thread, I'm sure to have my intro message here

Been growing for almost 20 years, like to experiment famous breeders classics and bagseeds from my corner of the world. Actually growing Skywalker Haze, White Widow, Critical Mass, Purple Diesel and Dutch Guarani, a Paraguayan bagseeds hybrid heavily Indica plant with physical aspects of a sativa.

Other interesting aspect here is that I'm finding a couple of growers from growroom.net, a dead forum which I used to hang in. Would like to go a little local. And the inclusiveness. I'm watching lots of racial discriminatory sppechs at the forum I'm posting now. The amount of non growing lurkers is huge. They have no diaries, no smoke reports, no pics but use to comment in every single thread. Disrespectful and annoying to deal with people that wanna join discussions with pics they find online. Hope to find another reality here.

I'll keep reading here, then start my thread to register my current growing.

See you around, bye.

29 Likes

Welcome @Marz !! You find cool people here to groove with and share the many adventures growing your own and a good smoke can bring. Good luck and happy grows!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Marz! Definitely pictures!

8 Likes

Greetings @Marz Welcome to Overgrow !!
smiley-smoking-bong

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Marz!

8 Likes

@Marz, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Marz :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you guys for your friendly words
@StrongerthanDirt @mota @ThirdStone @SiCKNeSs @Prince @globalhead
One of the best things in this forum is that it really looks like a forum!!!

11 Likes

Hello all. I’m from a place that recently went rec. I decide I was not comfortable with the risk of growing. I’m currently working my way through my first grow. I look forward to learning more.

24 Likes

Welcome, @anon28281931

6 Likes

Welcome @anon28281931! You will find lots of great information and like minded people here. Best of luck and happy grows

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @anon28281931! Congratulations on living someplace that has decided to go with recreational legalization! Very exciting! As our friend @StrongerthanDirt says, you are amongst like minded people here - people who love to grow and share their knowledge. You have definitely landed in the sweet spot! :grinning:

7 Likes

@anon28281931, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @anon28281931 :herb:

6 Likes

I’m sorry yall life has been a little sideways lately so I missed a bunch of folks introductions.

I just want to say welcome to all you new users in the last 12 days. I’m happy you all found your way here and I look forward to interacting with you in the near future!

@thatdankbassist @BurnitCured @ringtail @Strikingviking @HighMyNameIs @Hunnamilla @ratio @PlaidLazulum @Akrya @Quadz_farmer @Marshmallow @Marz and @anon28281931

16 Likes