Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to overgrow @anon28281931!

7 Likes

Welcome @Akrya @Quadz_farmer @Marshmallow @Marz @anon28281931 !!!
You fine folks have stumbled upon the best community on the net :grin: :green_heart: again, WELCOME!

10 Likes

Hey everyone . New member long time grower and small home hobby breeder . :fire:in :fire:out . From NS Canada :canada: . Got lots of old thug pug gear I’ll be slowly hunting thru as well as other rare beans and breeder cuts . mixing old with new wanted to say high

21 Likes

@Highlandcraftgenetic, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Highlandcraftgenetic !! You’re in a great spot my friend :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Highlandcraftgenetic :v:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Highlandcraftgenetic! Nice to have you here, and it sounds like you’re going to fit right in.

Canadian flag

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Highlandcraftgenetic !! :seedling: :fire:

8 Likes

Hi,

I am psykee from Germany. I grow cannabis for about 20 years indoors and outdoors. I love trying new strains to understand their effects. In my last run I grew some ACE sativas. Now I am trying strains rich in alternative cannabinoids such as THCV, CBG and CBDV.

23 Likes

Guten Tag !! @psykee! Welcome to OG !!
:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Welcome @Highlandcraftgenetic and @psykee

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @psykee

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @psykee! I was going to point out that there is a German thread, but I see you have found it already. Most excellent!

6 Likes

@Highlandcraftgenetic Welcome! Please feel free to post as many details (and pictures) as you can on your journey… :eyes::eyes::eyes:

8 Likes

Welcome @psykee :pray: - OG is IMO the best place to sample diversity in effects and in genetics! Which Ace strains did you grow? I really liked Golden Tiger V3. :fire:

7 Likes

@psykee, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

@psykee Welcome to OG! I know there are some big lovers of the alts like THCV and such floating around. You have found yourself the best community online :smile: !

6 Likes

What strain is this? Looks like my Sugar Belts! Dankness?

5 Likes

Warm OG welcome @anon28281931 @Highlandcraftgenetic @psykee :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This one came from a friend in Colorado.
It’s ECSD x Ogers.

1 Like