Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

I was searching for clear but not trippy sativas and grew some Honduras and New Caledonia. I got exactly what I wanted. Some phenos of the New Caledonia are fantastic for this type of high, the Honduras is a bit more mellow but not that clear.

5 Likes

I can really recommend CBG. It clears the high and can turn a ā€œtoo-stonedā€-situation into a social one.

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Highlandcraftgenetic and @psykee!

6 Likes

@Marz , @anon28281931 , @Highlandcraftgenetic , @psykee welcome to the best canna-community this side of cyberspace, yā€™all! Hope the week has found you well, and you are finding your way around well, at that. All the best to your grows and harvests, and I hope to cross paths with ya again soon.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Welcome @Highlandcraftgenetic and @psykee ! Happy to have you both here!

4 Likes

420Baldie hereā€¦great to meet ya my peeps. CT grower with a but of experience behind meā€¦fixing to start another and will maybe chronicle it hereā€¦beans just poppedā€¦

Baldie

19 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @420Baldie.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @420Baldie! I believe we have at least two things in common! We both love to grow weed and weā€™re both bald. Itā€™s true, you just have to make it through all the hair to get to the bald, but itā€™s there! rofl

Seriously, welcome to OG! :+1:

9 Likes

Hello my name is Jason. I own outlaw wizard genetics. I am a breeder and grow mentor. This will be my 30th year growing. About 7 years ago I grew a gelato 41. After harvest me and one of my fellow breeders where smoking some and I was talking about mixing blissful wizard to it and what would we call it? Gelato wizard I said? My buddy took a big hit of my gelato and says you are the gelato wizard. It stuck. Now they call me gelato wizard or just gelato for short. Iā€™m happy to be here and look forward to meeting all of you and sharing amazing genetics. I have 24 cultivars of my own. Some photo some auto all regular. I created a BX2 auto this year after 4 years of selective breeding. Which was a milestone for me. Again thank you for having me. See you guys on the thread.

28 Likes

Hey there brother, welcome to OG! @Gelatowizard
Folks, I want to introduce you to someone I feel will make a good contribution to the OverGrow site, as well as attitude in that mission! lol
editā€¦ Iā€™m talking the ā€˜missionā€™ of Overgrowing the world!!

15 Likes

Welcome @420Baldie ! You are in the right place to share some chronic-iling! :laughing:

And Welcome @Gelatowizard !! Wow, it sounds like you have quite a bit of experience under your belt! I canā€™t wait to read all about it brother!

11 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Gelatowizard!

6 Likes

Thank you for inviting me.

10 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

@Gelatowizard, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Nice to meet ya Gelatowizard
Looking forward to your sharing. Sounds like OG is right in your wheelhouse!

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Gelatowizard and @420Baldie !!
smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon

7 Likes

Hi there,

Iā€™m an old grower, I had to make a pause during several years, but I hope to be able to restart a new culture soon.

I think Iā€™ll meet up with some old friends in the area, thatā€™s why Iā€™m here :sweat_smile:

Best vibzzz to all members.

26 Likes

Welcome to OG @Corsaire!

8 Likes

Greetings @Corsaire ! Welcome to OG !! :herb:

6 Likes