Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG, @Corsaire! If this place doesn’t make you want to grow again, I suggest you get to a doctor asap! You may have died and didn’t realize it! HA!

7 Likes

Welcome to the club @Corsaire @420Baldie and @Gelatowizard! :wave: Great to have you all here!

8 Likes

@Corsaire, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Warm OG welcome @420Baldie @Gelatowizard @Corsaire :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Corsaire !! You’re in the right spot to delve into the craft again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Corsaire :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to all new members !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

good you found your way to us! have a great time and enjoy you stay :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

You and I are going to become great friends.
Welcome to the family.

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @420Baldie, @Gelatowizard and @Corsaire!!

6 Likes

Hi, Everyone.
I’m new here. New to growing as well.
Seems like there’s a lot of great info from a lot of great people.
Hoping to learn as much as I can.
Got some seeds from online companies and started a few.
Any tips/help would be appreciated.

22 Likes

Greetings ! @Grasshopper Welcome to OG !!
:herb:

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @420Baldie @Gelatowizard @Corsaire and @Grasshopper I’m very pleased to make your acquaintance!

10 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Grasshopper!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Grasshopper! You’re correct, there is both a large amount of great information, and there are so many fine people here who, basically, want to share information with you about how to be a better weed grower. Doesn’t matter if it’s your first grow or you’re an experienced grower, there’s lots here to learn!

Looks great so far! I encourage you to continue to post photos as your grow grows!

12 Likes

Thank you y`all for your kind words. Been busy at work. Wasn’t able to get much in today. But yes, I’ll keep posting updates.
:slight_smile: it’s months away and so many possible problems but will learn as I go.
Feeling like a kid waiting on Xmas to open presents.

10 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Grasshopper :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you, global.

Out of curiosity, I’m planning on outdoors grow when seedlings look sturdy enough to go into the ground.
Is it best just to plant them into the ground or keep them in pots?

For future grows, for North Ohio shorter growing season and colder climates, what strain would be hardy/ best for that climate?
Thanks in advance.

10 Likes

I grow indoors and am not in US :slightly_smiling_face:…but there are lots of growers who can answer your questions…post your questions in the outdoor growing category.

:v:&:green_heart:

6 Likes

@Grasshopper, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Plant in the ground, ammend soil with compost ,manure and bone meal. Also you can use a bit of peat and rock dust and or worm castings . Mulch well as summer progresses. Welcome and good luck @Grasshopper !

13 Likes