Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to OG @CasualGardener.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG bro. Dive in and have fun. We have it all. peace

3 Likes

Welcome new comers. So many new members it’s hard to keep up. All your cannabis growing questions answered in one place.

3 Likes

I know, Lemonade Joe said membership has doubled since last year. So, it’s not your imagination. It still manages to keep it’s integrity imo, too. Cool people making and keeping a cool place. Awesome.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Casual Gardener, once you get going here, you will be full time, nothing casual here lol :wink:

1 Like

No new members for a whole day… what’s going on here?!! Is OG experiencing a recession?

2 Likes

Maybe afraid of getting the virus around here?.. getting quiet all over lately.

2 Likes

I asked the lady at wal mart how the sales on corona was doin and she started tripping sayin " WE DONT HAVE CORONA VIRUS HERE!" I said when did you stop sellin beer? She got very apologetic.

6 Likes

Yeah, our little Walmart was a little edgy last time I was there.

1 Like

Hello I’m new here and look for growing tips and tricks (sorry if my english is poor 'cause I’m french.
I was flower grower in the old days.
Since a year I grow Critical 2.0 strain indoor
I have some question to the community but I prefer to have a look before asking .

16 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @psgcdpd! Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Bienvenue! D’ou en France? J’habite a Toulon il y a une trentaine d’annees…

3 Likes

Welcome @psgcdpd! Poke around and see how much we have to offer. You’ll find some French folks as well. Enjoy and happy growing!

1 Like

@BarefootAndBlazed near toulouse in the countryside so confinement is not so bad for me .I get plenty of time for gardenning

2 Likes

Hello everybody,

I was invited to come and join this board by @ifish

I’m growing on and off since 2015. I started out with a 150w LED on soil using BioBizz nutes. Now I am using HPS. I have grown from seeds and also from cuttings. In 2018 a friend introduced me to hydro growing and I havent looked back since. I have made a lot of mistakes, ruined a lot of buds and learned a lot. I am always eager to learn, improve my growing abilities and my feeling for the plant.

I like amnesia, fruity strains and self-made gravity / gumbo hash. Right now I have a chunk of hash curing since mid-January which is a mix of mostly Amnesia and Wappa but also other trim I received from a friend. Maybe the current corona situation is a good excuse to break into the temple ball since I’m staying at home anyway :smiley:

My biggest deficit is my disability to produce my own clones from a hydro motherplant. I have successfully taken clones from soil-mums but I want to learn the hydro-way.

Attached are some pictures of my previous grows.
Oh… I just tried to upload 6 pictures but I am limited to one! Unfortunate!

Hopefully I could give a first impression.

Gourmand

(Shackzilla on soil)

20 Likes

Welcome to OG Gourmand, buds look great, I wouldn’t mind some temple ball laced with opium myself.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, Gourmand! Enjoy!

Yes, trust level and privileges are built with time… Do some reading and start your own garden topic and you’ll gain new permissions very soon!

5 Likes

Welcome @Gourmand! Beautiful Shack you have there. After a few days of posting and giving and getting “likes”, you’ll be able to post more pics and create your own threads.

I know iFish from opengrow. You’ll enjoy it here. It’s a huge community. If you have any issues just ask. The website is a little different than others but you’ll really like it once you figure a few things out. peace

2 Likes

@Shadey LemonadeJoe @GMan

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I’m sure I will like it here. The website is a little bit unusual but I will figure it out. This is the “home” page, right? -> https://overgrow.com/categories

How do you people usually browse this forum?

3 Likes

@Gourmand
Top right is a letter icon or your profile pic, you should get a notification there from this message as well so anything will come through that that’s directed at you. I usually just hit the og.com logo in the top left to browse the newest but there are categories and a search function to get directly to whatever is interesting you. The suggested topics at the bottom I can’t quite work out if it’s related or just newest and unread but I have found really good things from it.

2 Likes