Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

thanks Upstate I appreciate it man

2 Likes

Welcome to our house, @Growtogrow! Get comfortable and make it yours, too. We have a little of about everything I think. peace

4 Likes

Thanks GMan… I sure will.

2 Likes

Welcome Juicy Jay,

Lots of talented and out spoken Canucks on the site, definitely lots of folk in Van. Were on the island so hey from across the water!

Lots of great resources and characters to meet as @Shadey and @GMan already said ask around and you will hear lots about LITFA is a OG favorite!

6 Likes

Welcome Growtogrow!

Lots of folks here are medical and longtime medical users, tons of info here about not only growing but producing and making the best your use of your medicine. I am sure your experience, insight and engagement would be well received when you are ready.

All the best with the with your ladies fresh into flower!

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! I actually grew up on the island amd still have lotsa family over there.

Been browsing this forum for a couple days now and its been extremely informative. Looking forward to continuing my education and learning from all the cool folks here.:metal:

6 Likes

Hello - I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Just getting back into growing after 10 year hiatus.
I haven’t grown much, 5-6 outdoor plants and 2-3 indoor plants. Wanting to get back into outdoor only.
since legalization I have become a huge fan of edibles.(gummies)
recently bought a dry flower vape (pax3) and wanting to get back into flower consumption.
lurking around to see what the outdoor grow scene looks like these days.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @theolecrow, @JuicyJay and @Growtogrow!

Enjoy the forums…

4 Likes

Welcome everyone I’ve missed coming in the last week and awesome job @TerpSneeze makes me happy to see a newer member be so engaging with the welcome wagon :grin:

7 Likes

Hi @theolecrow !!

Welcome to Over Grow!

Have a look a round and you will find many interesting projects on the go. Lots of info on tinctures and edibles and lots of grow journals too.
The folks here are really knowledgeable and friendly. Explore and enjoy!!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Theolecrow, find a nice cannabis tree to make a nest in and enjoy the view, look forward to seeing some of your future endeavours.

4 Likes

Hi OG!

I have been growing my own stash for about 10 years and lurking the canna web sites without much interaction, I learned everything from the internet but as the locals laws are not as friendly as I wished, I stayed on the dark! I really like the idea of sharing you have here, so I am finally getting online!

I hope can share some of what I learned or gathered during those years with you!

I am leaving in Western Europe, but traveling quite a lot, so I had to adapt my growstyle to make it as effortless as possible, so here is a blink at my Led/blumat/wateronly/ V3.1 closet !

Cheers!

14 Likes

Hi @tomGT

Welcome to Over Grow!!

Check us out, we got stuff happening in every corner around here! We have a diverse group of great and friendly folks as well.
…and we are taking you hostage until you do a full reveal on your grow cabinet!! That looks amazing!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thanks @TerpSneeze

5 Likes

Fairly new to group thought i would introduce myself. My name is John I go buy @YoBigdaddy on here no particular reason thats what my son said as i was making profile. So there you go. I grew up in California but have lived in Missouri the last 30 yrs now that my state is legal I have started growing again but inside this time been doing living soil all organic and absolutely love it. I have been disabled for past 10 yrs due to motorcycle crash. I can walk now so very thankful for that but i struggle with severe pain on daily basis. And cannabis has been a true blessing. in my state you can become caregiver and grow for others who use(need) it. I am trying to educate myself and stock up on quality genetics. So i can grow for myself and a couple others who cant. I was lucky enough to score some BOG Seeds at server auction they went in ground 2 wks ago i plan on making diary but i have no idea what im doing when it comes to computer I was talking to guy at grow store and he told me about this group been lurking ever since.
Looking to become more active once i figure out how to navigate this massive group. Thanks

13 Likes

Hey John welcome to Og man. I’m new here mysel… just hanging out like yourself man. A lot of good people on here with good knowledge of growing… just give a shout some one will help you out with what ever style a growing you choose.
. Happy growing

6 Likes

This brings up the discussion of seed dormancy vs germination inhibitors.

Both must be overcome by the seed to allow germination to take place.
ABA (Abscisic acid) creates seed dormancy, whereas, GA (Gibberellic acid) breaks seed dormancy. Once the ABA wears off, the seed may absorb water/air and as the GA kicks in and the seed comes to life.

6 Likes

Welcome From the enchanted Mitten @Growtogrow, glad to have you along for the ride. No worries on posting grab a seat in a few journals to watch or join in on some of the seed run, trading and preservations. There’s something for everyone here and the most generous guys and gals you’ll ever find.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @JuicyJay.
After your first harvest, the thought of buying weed will never enter your head again!! And you’ll be hooked on growing too… it’s fun, informative and will keep you smiling!

Welcome to OG @Growtogrow.
Thank you for joining. It’s really nice to see more long time growers join OG. I hope you enjoy your time here, it’s a great community!

Welcome to OG @theolecrow.
There are some very talented outdoor/guerrilla growers around OG that may be able to help you with any of your concerns on outdoor growing.

Welcome to OG @tomGT.
Sharing is the only way to OverGrow the world!
It starts with people like you, and places like OG, that want to learn from one another and share with each other to accomplish a similar goal!

8 Likes

Welcome, John! There are a few of us from Missouri here. It’s quite an interesting time in our state with Medical allowed but no dispensaries yet. The first cultivation facilities were inspected last week so hopefully it won’t be too much longer…

6 Likes