Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to all newbies
Paps

9 Likes

Welcome to OG Marcita. Tells us a bit about what you’d like to grow

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Funciona1971, @airedog, and @Marcita and others I missed.

Oooooooooo, ooohhhhhhhhh, yooooou’re gonna like it here, lol! Hold on and get ready to meet more nice people in one place than you ever have before. We have a lot of fun here and we hope you do, too. We’re not formal about much so don’t be shy.

We’re all ages, from all corners of the world, and we all love growing and smoking pot… some just like the growing and not smoking. We have fun. enjoy!

12 Likes

Hello to all the new members, this joints blowing up. Pull up a chair and watch grows of any variety from columnar to SCROG and anything in between.

With our culture and hobby having been maligned for decades creating cliques and promoting secrecy, strain hoarding, 200.00 seed packs OG strives to flip that on its head and become an “open architecture” site that promotes and propagates seeds and strains To Be Grown. It may surprise you to have someone to offer to send you seeds free of charge to grow, The only thing we ask is that you grow them and try to post a grow diary for yourself and others to learn. And pay it forward as your knowledge and seed collection grow.
Gotta go seal the mail drop…:v::sunglasses::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling: jump in and enjoy, this is a Drama free Zone!!

10 Likes

Hi, Polska

12 Likes

Hi @Marryjann, welcome to Over Grow!!

Have a look around, check out some of the projects on the go. Be sure to ask questions and enjoy!

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Hi MarryJann, welcome aboard OG, is weed legal in Poland?

7 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m spek9 from over at RIU (been a member since 2013), and thought I’d create an account over here as well.

I’ve been growing indoors for about eight years, and outdoor for over 20. My production grow consists of a 2x3x3’ clone tent, a 2x4x5’ veg tent (400W MH) and a 4x4x7’ flower tent (1000W HPS). I have a separate area with the same veg and flower tents (600W HPS) that I use for breeding and experiments.

I just finished growing out some F2 seeds of DJ Short Blueberry x Afghani #1 (I refer to it as Spiceberry) that I crossed five years ago. I’m only a few days of collecting pollen from a Sour Diesel plant, and plan on making fem seeds with another SD that’s just entering week two of flower.

I’m also growing out some Blackberry Kush x Girl Scout OG that I was gifted by Bad Fish Bean Co. I’ll use a male to make more of these regular seeds, and will also CS or STS a female plant to make fem seeds of the same cut.

Just here to hopefully provide some help to other growers while learning more myself, get deeper into breeding, and possibly some pollen/seed trading.

Cheers!

-spek

16 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, spek! I’m looking forward to seeing your grow here! Be sure to check out our #trading-post section.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG Spek, get a grow thread running, and post some pics when you get time, make yourself a home :wink:

7 Likes

I’m Vaportrail “the perpetual newbie” that’s feeling blessed to find the re-incarnation of Overgrow :slight_smile:

I’m planning to make some changes in my current situation… Basically, I’m just so sick and tired of pompous-jackass bud-tenders, selling over-priced, pre-mature, quick-dried, un-cured, un-flushed, B-S that “THEY” call MEDICAL marijuana…

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGG

I’m praying for grow rights in the next election, otherwise I’m MOVING ta F*CK outta AZ!!!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Marryjann, @spek, and @vaportrail. This place is getting big so dive in and enjoy. We’ll all be glad to help you figure things out if you need it. Have fun, we do! peace

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Happy to find this place! I’m from the PNW. My father in law was a member here in the early 2000s and has recently handed me down quite a few interesting seeds so I have been growing and diving down the internet rabbit hole for information. Look forward to posting and reading.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG Young Dad, don’t be afraid to ask questions, people will point you in the right direction, whatever way you decide to grow.

5 Likes

Hi @YoungDad420 Welcome to Over Grow!!

Hang on tight to those seeds! Brother!
Explore the projects on the go right now - this place is hopp’n! Be sure to ask lots of questions as Over Grow this is basically “Weed University”.
Once you get your bearings… then we will discuss plans for your stash of magic beans… :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @Gpaw! Already started growing out some of them. Have a RD Facewreck and 2 Wallyduck C99xgrapefruit deep into flower. Got 1/7 Darkstar x purple urkel beans to pop and it is female and vegging. He is also bringing over a cut this evening of Galadriel from beans he let another family member grow out last year, so I have my hands full currently. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like the perfect subject matter for you to post a grow on… Just a thought…
:thinking: :+1: :sunglasses:
Anyway, that’s later after you explore! Enjoy!!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

That C99xGrapefruit sounds interesting, made me go Oohhhh, when I read it lol.

6 Likes

Hello everyone I’m from Massachusetts just getting into growing I’m still learning the basic any help would be appreciated

10 Likes

Welcome bro, we’re happy that you’re happy to have found us. Now, you can relax and grow and love your weed. You shouldn’t ever need to go anywhere else but we all do sometimes. Have fun and enjoy!

Welcome @Theregular_kid! You can get all you need to get started, right here. Don’t let the site overwhelm you. It happens to me, still. Just focus on the basics at first and do those good and weed will grow well for you. Things that you see others doing are only fine tuning adjustments to get even more from the plant. But, the plant will grow very well with just soil and water and a basic fertilizer. Not too much water, ever, but enough. It’s a great feeling once you’re smoking the herb you grew.

Just ask questions and be open to simplicity. In the beginning it’s easy to over love our plants but it can overwhelm them. Especially when they are seedlings up to a month old. But, the best thing is ''we’re here"! all bazillion of us.

Oh, and some of us actually smoke pot, too… like me… tonight,… like right now. a minute or two ago… peace

8 Likes