Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

What a stand-up thing to do @Purple-N-Hairy

5 Likes

Nicely done Sir.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @G-paS & @MoBilly! It feels nice to give good things to people who aren’t asking for anything! Everybody wins! :grinning:

10 Likes

Very OG of you brother

Welcome to all new bees :honeybee:

Paps

3 Likes

Howdy. Pretty new grower. In a newly legal state.
I did grow a couple small closet crops of garbage weed 20+ years ago, but now it is the real deal.

I also am an avid veggie gardener, specializing in hot peppers, including indoor growing, so I have some knowledge of nutes, conditions, pests etc. This is one of my white widow photos, about 6 weeks from switching to 12/12, showing fall color and getting so close I can taste it (well, I taste trimming and waiting for dry and cure lol).

20 Likes

She looks pretty, lots of pepper and veg growers here as well, welcome to OG :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @BTG

1 Like

Hi @BTG, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum BTG!

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Specializing in hot peppers

Welcome to OG @BTG

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Pretty new grower here with a couple runs under my belt, on the hunt for great indica genetics! Look forward to getting some good advice and meeting some cool peeps :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @gg420 , I am sure you will find all sorts of info here and some favorite hunting locations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG gg420 :+1:

Welcome @gg420 its a great Place to be

1 Like

:mega: LAST CALL!!

I haven’t heard from you 4 since my post on the 26th, and some of you have been active since then. It’s OK if you don’t follow up with me, of course - I will simply assume that you’re not interested in my gift. But I want to mail out everyone’s seeds at once, so if I don’t hear from you by the first day of 2022, I will consider your window of opportunity to be closed.

12 Likes

Pretty cool of you man!!! :sunglasses: Way to show the true spirit of this place @Purple-N-Hairy … and direct people with the privnote and offering that :fire: … hope all is well on your end :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome @gg420 , there’s genetics, advice, and cool peeps galore!

4 Likes