Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Beautiful area you live in ! Off chance you see Adirondack Gold in your area ? That was some of the best herb I’ve ever smoked ! I could always smell it out on Dead lot and festivals in upstate NY . Like could smell it 20 yards away outside . It was held closely by the Rochester crew . I’ve been on the hunt for that strain for years …

2 Likes

Welcome to OG. I also hail from SoCal. Middle of the mojave desert.

3 Likes

Cool, you’re a desert rat. I’m in la, city of egos and plastic titties. Lol

4 Likes

LA is a city full of hype strains and watered down genetics.

You’ll like it around OG… we’re ALL trying to preserve our favorite strains for future generations.

5 Likes

I’m here in Ridgecrest, about an hour and 1/2 north. We are pretty spoiled out here though. Upwards of 25 to 30 strains readily available for delivery. With @DesertGrown as my best friend and cannabis growing mentor, the possibilities are endless.

10 Likes

You sound localish to me. I never heard of Adirondack gold, but I bet it’s some Hardy stuff!

3 Likes

What? La… hype? But what about the cakey pastry lemon cluster cookies? Lol. @MidwestMover was the dude that told me OG was a cool place again. Been over on GC for a few years. Think I’ll like this place a lot too from what I can tell so far. Good people and no drama make a place fun.

5 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: New York Legalize

Yes Sir! How you been Bud?

TB of BSGFs

Long time, everything been good?
Have to catch up sometime

2 Likes

Definitely buddy!
Things have, been ok. Moved around a couple times so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things again. Been awhile since I’ve had a crop rolling.

TB of BSGFs

2 Likes

Hello y’all, I’m Quimby. I’m from Northwest Arkansas, been growing cannabis about 17 years now. Really excited to see OG back up. Not sure how long its been back cuz I just stumbled across it again by accident… Really glad I did! Much love & respect everyone… Peace

11 Likes

Welcome to OG, Quimby!

2 Likes

Welcome back Quimby!

3 Likes

I suppose I should introduce myself after kicking the door in.

I’m SCJedi, aka Synergy Genetics. I used to be on the old OG many, many moons ago. I’m in Northern California but have grown in all four corners of the US and some in the middle.

I have been a cultivator since the late 1980’s and love to teach others about the plant and its virtues. I’m a breeder, a collector and a scientist. I just cannot get enough.

I like to give things away to people who appreciate the things that I appreciate. For a platform like this it will likely be my seeds, my skills, and my time. The end.

23 Likes

Welcome man! Thanks for the seeds too by the way. Cant wait to pop some of the ghash and the NS x Gogi you sent me. The seeds i owe you are going out monday. Ive been busy as hell and havent found the time to make it to the post. Working 60 plus hours a week the last few weeks. At tech school this weekend. Anyways, welcome to OG. Thanks for the seeds! And, I hope to see you posting often and showing off some plants.

6 Likes

Hi guys! My name is Chris but everyone calls me pokey. Call me whatever you want, but I’m a newbie on these. I’ve been a medical cannabis patient in Illinois for the past 4 years, and this year I finally get to try my “green thumb” out! (Legally)
I started with a no till live soil grow. I’m allowed 5 plants, so I started with 2 forum cookies, I found a seed in the mag landrace 1/8 i bought on Christmas eve (sent to me from God himself!) And its growing now🤟, then I have a pineapple express autoflower and a GSC autoflower going on my first trial run. I’ve been having my brother help guide me through this start. He’s been a HUGE help, but I appreciate any advise!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG. Much knowledge may be gleaned from these pages of cannabis wisdom.

5 Likes

Brother, we have a lot in common when it’s comes to sharing cannabis knowledge with those in need… I appreciate you and all you do for others!

7 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow everybody. It seems people are joining by the dozens lately! This is a great site with great people. No BS here. We have all you need to up your growing game! peace

7 Likes