Is there a terpene or profile of terpenes that you’re always on the hunt for?

Car tire/rubber tire, burnout terps

I can’t always find them, but always on the lookout.

1 Like

I’m always looking for the spiciest incense smells around. Like chai-tea powder with nag champa and black pepper.
Still haven’t found it yet…

2 Likes

Something I came across on accident, doubt I’ll ever find it again

Archive Flavour Pack (really old seed drop). I grew one, it had the aroma of grandma’s favorite potpourri & Dove soap, with the most perfect Kush flavor on the exhale. It was PHENOMENAL, the high was perfect. It tasted so wildly different than it smelled.

1 Like

Get your hands on Classic Seeds Jaclyn.Its worth a gander great smoke something you will keep in your Headiest of stashes.Really good Oldschool smoke.

2 Likes

Oh! I’m going to search for this one now! Thanks :pray:

1 Like

Members on here share it ask around Classics seeds are like gold now.Im getting around to a seed reproduction one of these days dont have any to spare ATM.Will probably be part of my Veterans give away I will be contributing to this coming year.Waiting on the space roght now

1 Like

Cool to hear some details on Jacalyn, have a pack lying around. Is it a classic indica sleepytime high? Always cool to have ibls to try out.

1 Like

Lets just say the Guy who gave me mine @antheis said the first time he ever smoked it it was thanksgiving and he was passed out by the time the Turkey was done lol.Jaclyn is as good of a medical smoke as UBC chemo in my book.Great painkiller holy shit and it gives you very deep dream filled sleep

3 Likes

Haha nice. Yea sounds like a deep sleepy indica alright. That’s cool it’s got incensey aromas, I really dig that, especially when the aroma lingers in the air. Hazes are known for it, but I’ve found some indicas do it too - g13hp crosses from bodhi seem to have it in some phenos.

2 Likes

Grows these thick dense cheerleader Pom pom buds that stack on top of eachother and grow into Dick buds.Greasy sticky And dank

1 Like

I found a black licorice pheno in csi humboldt fire og x mendo purp cross i call it my wallaby cut after wiley wallaby black licorice it’s spot on in taste and smell very unique I also found this flavor in some malawi gold landrace in the past but not as extreme as the mendo fire

2 Likes

Also for @firehead
I found that in DJ’s Flo.
There were “Temple Flo” f2’s made and distributed very recently here. Hoping the incense terps can be found there.

EDIT
i also love that Flo had nag champa, old wood, leather and spice terps. This was many years ago, but i have tried 200+ strains since then and Flo was unique.

4 Likes

It’s great to hear that you ran some of those already, OG FTW. :+1:

2 Likes

I haven’t yet grown any of the Temple Flo f2’s. But i can’t wait to do so!

floaral. The first time I had Pink Starburst it had this smell I was hitting the jar periodically just to smell like every hour. Got it a second time but it was not floral just sweet and berryish.
I can’t tell you why I liked it. I dislike menthol smokes. A herbal cigarette is enough to make me Ralph. I drank a shot of Asian alcohol that was erb-based, the most revolting thing I had ever drunk. oh and one time I smoked a cigarette that got in the way of perfume spray, disgusting. Thrills Gum Yuck. Yet floral weed is yummy yummy.