Is this a better way to store seeds?

Mine have a little rubber o-ring gasket but they snap closed on it. I bought 1000 for 25-30$ I think

1 Like

As long as they work all that matters way more economic

.These ones are like a buck a pop but they are the real deal if you have the cash.Cryogenic Tubes made in Corning NY.That thread is like 3 humidity seals in one

9 Likes

Hopefully I can cop some one day, thanks for the link bro

1 Like

any preferred brand?

1 Like

Nope, as long as wine people say they’re good and rate it well… you’re fine. :v:

1 Like

Read wine people reviews, got it

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
*Sentence is complete.

Excellent. I inherited a tall boy wine fridge about a year ago. At the time I was like “I don’t even own a wine, let alone many wines that would necessitate an entire rack.” I’m glad I have it now.

8 Likes

Depending on the size of the seeds. 80 to 100. I used these to ship out my Cherry Festival to the others in the buy.
:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Ha. Very nice.

You could also turn it into a clone chamber if it suits you :+1:

1 Like

Tom hill buries them below the frost line.

Me? I store them in waterproof boxes, the ones you take fishing or kayaking :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry bud, missed this somehow but @G-paS answered it. Up to around 100 seeds depending on size. Being so cheap it’s not a big deal to just fill multiple vials with one strain if needed. The big key is the write the number on top of each vial with a marker as the individual vials are not numbered.

2 Likes

I use a wine fridge for my beans as well! Bow you’re making me want to put my herb in there :thinking:

1 Like

They look great! and that’s more than enough seeds to hold for one person the rest can be giveaways :slight_smile:

:peace_symbol:

Thanks for posting this! Just picked one up off of Amazon and love the convenience. So much better than all the baggies/vials I had laying around.

1 Like

I have one of this plastic store tubes, ready to cryogenitation.

1 Like

Holy moly. Cryo tubes look awesome, and I’d never heard of them!

I thought I was pretty cool with mylar bag and dessicant packs in the closet…now I need a wine fridge and cryo tubes :rofl:

1 Like

What size vials did you get, 1.8mm, 5mm, other?

I have the 2ml in the bottom link.

I have a dorm fridge for mine. You would want something with out a glass front.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Wow these are all so cool… especially those cryo tubes… so very cool… I didn’t realize stuff like this existed!! Awesome!! So let’s talk temps… what is the best Temps for seeds in cryo tubes?

2 Likes