Is this a mag deficiency?

Exactly. Those numbers make it a 10% solution of epsom salts.

2 Likes

just move the decimal place over one place to the leftā€¦ 0.98% and 1.3%

2 Likes

Those sons of bitches!!! Lol seriously thanks for that gromigo!! For sure itā€™s a definite 10 percent mix lol

2 Likes

Yeah I was alwayyyys having issues with the extra sulphurā€¦ I found a product strictly mgā€¦ but idkā€¦ still am not sure how compatible it is ā€¦ I switched to botanicare for now for ease of useā€¦

If I weā€™re to make the purchase, I would choose the Botanicare over the Advanced.

1 Like

Yupā€¦ I had advanced ā€¦ still do lolā€¦ the hobby lineā€¦ and just didnā€™t like all the crap they put in thereā€¦ the botanicare is pretty clean etcā€¦ :ok_hand:

What do you use now ā€¦ mix your own like jacks etc?

1 Like

I like their high quality ingredients, I just donā€™t like throwing every known compound in existence at my plants to support their business model when they do fine with just the three part nutes.

1 Like

I have grown forever and am a creature of habit. Although I have tried Advanced in the past, I just use GH nutrients.

1 Like

For sure manā€¦ Iā€™m new so I tried the salts but gave up because I kept messing it all upā€¦ I have the same disease the op hadā€¦ just now realizing kind ofā€¦ I mean I thought I was starting to get a handle on the overwatering issuesā€¦ but it was almost 3 fold for meā€¦ phā€¦ watering too oftenā€¦ and watering too much volume of water each timeā€¦ causing soil to just stay wet and build up nutes in rootzoneā€¦ either wayā€¦ they always seem to quit eatingā€¦ Iā€™ve been slapping my own hand lately and living the litfa life lol

I bought salts for a while, but got sick of one of the parts either turning to liquid or turning into a rock :joy: The liquids are easy peasy and competitively priced with the salts.

Yes, soil can be a tricky beast until you dial it in. I grow hydro. I feel like some plants you can only give a drop of water to because if you give them two drops they look awful for a few weeks :sweat_smile::raised_hands:

Hydro has never once let me down.

2 Likes

For sure!!! I built some octopot type dealsā€¦ but I stopped because it was just too big of a resā€¦ but Iā€™m thinking about going with the octos in the long run or mapito or rockwool etcā€¦

Which way you growing hydro with?

1 Like

This is exactly why I run in 1/3 coco 1/3 peat moss forest mix 1/3 perlite. My ADHD makes me over obsess and overwater, under nute of over nute one or more nutes and lock something up. With this mixture above and using 90% organics and 10% synthetics I found my lane. Peace :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

For sureā€¦ I see youā€™re outside as wellā€¦ I suppose that makes it alot easier doesnā€™t it? I had no idea what ibwas getting myself into when I decided on indoor growingā€¦ outside for me was simple and easierā€¦ (although I didnā€™t add shit I just grew it naturally and it was trash lol) it seemed so much easier than all I deal with indoorā€¦ eventually Iā€™ll get a small greenhouse and have some seasons outdoorā€¦ for now the answer for me is just letting humidity be lower around 50 to 55 percent and watering less volumeā€¦ and keeping the nute strength low and watering slightly more often as long as it has dried back enoughā€¦ to keep it from becoming deficientā€¦ but still I hate not really knowing everything going onā€¦ I too obsess over it all and have a real problem leaving it beā€¦ this past week for me has proven litfa and observe is best and starting to turn back to healthy again nowā€¦ but Holy shit I dealt with this for about 1 year now and didnā€™t realize this is what it wasā€¦ I assumed at times but always blamed something elseā€¦ when in all realityā€¦ was me just not going slow enough with the watering and low enough with the feeding

1 Like

I grow the same inside as I do outside. This is my second outdoor. I just upped my pot size from 1-3 gallon to 30 galloons. I did add more supplements and started foliar feeding every other day from the day the clones went outside. Donā€™t be hesitant to try something different. Hope you find your lane man. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Peace :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Oh no shit? I seem to have a serious need for calmagā€¦ so outside I just used regular waterā€¦ but inside it wasnā€™t like that it seemed like the tap was no longer ok so went to roā€¦ and that was a rough road for a bitā€¦ but the led I have is just so strong itā€™s literally the entire ceiling of my tent lolā€¦

1 Like

I have to say thatā€™s a healthy looking crop there gromigo!! Props!!!

1 Like

I stay home about 90% of the time here in cali so that sounds perfect lol

1 Like

This is why I want to try organic growing using dry amendments like Earth dust. Or maybe dr earthā€™s fertilizer.

2 Likes