It's Reversal (STS) Time!

It is testament to the quality of the genetics! Hopefully there’s a ton of pollen in them there sacs! :grinning:

5 Likes

Looking great man you got this. Just a heads up. The first pollen pods produced with sts don’t always have pollen. I almost gave up on a couple of mine but I waited it out and eventually they started really putting it out.

8 Likes

That’s the game plan…I’ll just wait and hope! Not going to toss em at this stage of the game, for sure. :sunglasses: :+1: Although I will be moving them into a separate room so as to not go spreading pollen indiscriminately.

6 Likes

Johnny Potseed made me do it!
Stumbled upon this site today by accident and after reading JP’s post and had to create an account.
JP reminded me of a Nirvana (AK48 and WW) stash that’s been chillin in a freezer/frig for over 15 years. Thanks brother!

7 Likes

Hi there, and welcome to OG @Mojo ! Glad you came around to the best place to be for marijuana enthusiasts!

edit… Why not head over to the ‘Introduce Yourself’ thread and say hi to everyone, tell all a bit about yourself.

4 Likes

Hi @Mojo, welcome to OG! Have fun!! You’ll love it here!! Surely!

1 Like

Ok the update for this morning, folks… the 4 gals I mistreated so badly are showing me love anyway. lol They’re getting over the burn I did to em with that hot mix, and coming back from it rather nicely/ The pollen pods are getting more defined and plentiful! Sorry for the shitty pics…I’m a grower, not a photographer!

12 Likes

Looking good! @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Thanks! I’m definitely hoping for a crapload of pollen to generate a crapload of seeds! :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Hell Yeah! You’ll get it I’m sure. I tried that elitexelite stuff. One spray only and the sacs are forming. The stuff is crazy but expensive. I took pictures along the way and plan to show them in a new thread soon. Waiting for pollen. :wink:

3 Likes

Yep, I’ve heard about that stuff… but, this STS ingredients were supplied to me, and it seems to be doing the job, so I’m going full tilt with it! I’ve gave out so many seeds in the past few months I’m almost out!
I’ve always handed out seeds and clones and finished flower everywhere I’ve gone. I don’t like being this low! It’s hard to pass out what ya ain’t got. lol so I’m doing my damned best to get plenty more! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

I hear you. whatever works for you like you said before “There are more than one ways to skin a cat” lol. I’ve always liked that saying. A lot of those sayings from the past are lost nowadays. Like “If you don’t have something nice to say don’t say it at all” The elitex way is just the lazy guys way. I’ve been reversing plants since 2012. STS is fine…

2 Likes

This is a cross of White Widow x Mango Maui Haze done by Guitarzan, I got just the one bean to pop out of the 2 I got, and it’s a true male so there’ll be some interesting crosses of that also! I let it get over 3’ before tossing it into the bud cycle.

8 Likes

Nice! Sounds like a good cross.

I’ve been reversing plants since the 60s lol but it was always the ‘old school’ way using rodilization. I’ve stepped into the 21st century here!

1 Like

Oh sweet…yeah the rodelization method…never tried but I know of it. Soma method.

1 Like

Learned it from my grampa lol That’s what he did in the 50s as I grew up on his MJ farm lol

1 Like

If I get some pollen I will share some S1s with everyone, I’m trying to lock down this Wedding Cake I chose a while back. It’s really dank. haha

4 Likes

That’s awesome. Learning from your Grandpa and growing up on a MJ farrn too. Outlaws…I’m still one

2 Likes

Gramps didn’t grow ‘seedy weed’ lol He always had Donkey Dick Buds that were Sensimilla and when he needed seeds he did the Rodelization shot. Separating the plants to pollinate so as not to get seeds in anything else

2 Likes