Jacks Nutrients

Welcome to Overgrow, chillkoots! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Fulvic is expensive because its mostly sold to retail hydro industry or health industry. EZ Grow fulvic and humic are cheap if you buy bulk problem is you’re dealing with hydro stores so they’ll charge you up the ass. Fulvic Acid 0-0-3 (70%) - EZ Gro but you can made a stock solution out of it for pretty cheap.

2 Likes

I’m with this guy

1 Like

I know this is pretty old cheapest I’ve found is at
https://growgreenmi.com/daily-deals.html?p=2 $36 for Cal Nit $45 for Part A both 25 lb bags shipped to my house was like $15 great deals on other stuff as well. Good luck!

Whoops sent this to nobody in particular oh well great deal though!

2 Likes

Del you know the link or name of study you reference here? Like to get this in my garden as well thanks!

Are you running jacks in your octopots?

@Joker and @Eagles009 recommended it but I don’t know about the salt buildup from powered nutes and running them in the octopots, since the octopots hold everything and you don’t ever flush the medium.

I’m looking for a way to lessen the cost of nutes, without mixing my own tea or buying the concentrated stuff like botanicare.

2 Likes

Hit me up when ready I’ll help with the schedule when your ready

Jacks is some great stuff

5 Likes

Appreciate it man!

1 Like

And a few months later.

(epsom number is wrong on bag, dont go off it) [Unless your planning on taking a bath]

4 Likes

I saw a chart further up that showed Jacks nad no micro’s in it, when i emailed the company they told me its in there stuff.

2 Likes

My bad. I may show the rows in my spreadsheets, but I’m not keeping track of micros.

Usually I hide the rows.

4 Likes

I have been wondering about this. I use Coast of Maine soil products and have been trying their Bar Harbor mix as well as their supplementing with aerated teas and Neptune’s harvest fish ferts. Plus have used their master nursery/ bumper crop products for a few years. Been trying to figure out how to just use jacks with the soils. Got a couple bags of Stonington for a trial next grow all same strain clones side by side with Bar Harbor. I would like to try comparing jacks vs teas and Neptune’s but I really am not sure what to use and at when at veg vs flower. I’m a once and done on soil since I don’t grow more than 4 five gallon bags at a time. Doesn’t jacks have some small sample packs?

1 Like

You can get there 1 lb size would get you through you grow

They have an8 oz size too. Check Amazon

3 Likes

thanks was confused @GramTorino

2 Likes

I think the smallest is the 8oz size.
I usually buy from J.R. Peters, a little bit cheaper than Amazon.

2 Likes

I’ve run masterblend in hydro, basically the same thing. Good stuff, grows tasty buds.

1 Like

Thanks to all for the info and links. I sent them a email explaining my status and asking for suggestions. Im thinking they will suggest the classic line with 20-20-20 and the 12-15-30 for my situation. Going to wait to hear and try some small packs.

2 Likes

Are you using tap water or RO or rain water?

I can help you chose what you would need.

https://www.jacksnutrients.com/jacks-nutrients-lineup

This is the list of what they have that most people here use. (That I’m aware of…)

This is my take on the line.

The “Clone” line isnt really needed but its nice to have for light feeding.

The VEG spot has “Part A and Part B” which you can control your food to calcium ratio. If you end up using P.A and P.B, you will need to supplement with Epsom (cheap) and when you mix everything together, the last thing you want to add is the CalNit. (This setup is called Jacks 3-2-1)

Jack’s 321

Jack’s 321 is our tried and true two-part fertilizer program. It consists of Jack’s Nutrients Part A 5-12-26, Jack’s Nutrients Part B 15-0-0 and Epsom Salts. BUT where does that “321” come from, you ask? It’s the shortened amount of each fertilizer in grams per gallon.

To mix up the perfect blend of Jack’s 321 you will need:

• 3.6 grams Part A
  • 2.4 grams Part B
  • 1.1 grams of Epsom salts

This will give you a blend of nutrients for growing almost any controlled environment crop, in any growing system. The order of additions is VERY important. You must add the 5-12-26 first and make sure it is completely dissolved, then add in the Epsom salts making sure it is completely dissolved, then finally the calcium nitrate.

Taken from https://www.jacksnutrients.com/jacks-321

The Veg section is broke down into 4 different parts but only one color is needed [in the chart]

:warning: If your going for the Jacks 3-2-1, the RO/TAP/OUTDOOR won’t apply to you. :warning:

If your using RO get the “RO” nutes, if your using straight tap water, go with “TAP”, if your using rainwater or natural stream water, go with “outdoor”.

The next section is for flower boosting, and is only done for 2 weeks, with a half dose a week before flowering. The flower line needs Epsom added, usually 1.1g per gal.

“ULTRAVIOLET” is their hard push line, it will push the plants into flowering and might cause some burn, but will help facilitate huge buds. I would recommend using UV when you understand their flower line more, because its some strong shit. For first timers, I would say go with the “BLOOM” line, its not as abrasive on your plants but does the job quite nicely.

!!! NEVER MIX BOTH OF THE FLOWER LINES TOGETHER IN ONE FEEDING !!!

and to finish it up we have “Finish”, not really sure the whole concept of it but it was in my City Limits kit I got off them but its something you add for the last 3 or so weeks.

This is my edited down chart, take it with a grain of salt, ill also post the original.

If you have any questions hit me up.

19 Likes

Noice def gonna try to get all this down in note form to help me remember what to when I try to move with octopots in the future

2 Likes

You can bookmark the post for later quick reference

1 Like