Jaws grow log!

Always something right? I feel you trust me. I’m so damn anal about bugs and I start panicking at first signs, plus after looking through my IPM stuff last month . 85% of it was old, some REAL OLD! So I tossed most, all I have is some dunks, some old ass pyrethrin that doesn’t expire and some shit I would t use on my plants now if you paid me eagle1 or whatever it’s called. So ya I’ve REALLY gotta get my IPM and everything bug/mold related up big time. This two years of being broke af has wreaked havoc on so much…. And I’m still just seeing where

4 Likes

Every time I look at the topic name. Makes me think of Star Trek. good stuff

2 Likes

Grab some wettable sulfur and find a diy recipe for green cleaner (or the like) and you will be set for some while for $30 or so. $40 Canadian

6 Likes

I keep trying to tell em.
the smart ones are listening…finally… :rofl:

9 Likes

I got some better shots of the banana Kush.

IMG_1517

21 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Johnny’s dead bug worked well on my thrip problem. Just a thought

https://overgrow.com/t/mites-thrips-aphids-one-n-done-with-pics/101595

9 Likes

Very nice @Bugsandnugs look at all those buds in the background too! Awesome

4 Likes

@CosmoNut i gotta make me some of that stuff. Once I can get the stuff to make it

5 Likes

was curious if you had any notes on the f3, glg says its low yield was the selection for pure smoke?
i think their pics are the same ones from this post of the f2, these look perfect.

3 Likes

deep chunk and the dmt were not my thing to be honest, wont be making any more of those.

will however at some point try the SOUR BUBBLE & PINE TAR KUSH.

both of those strains are odd ones for-sure and i know i did not grow them properly but even so i did not like them enough to give them another try. not at all saying there not good genetics there just not for my garden.

peace …

12 Likes

I like your response @JAWS . Personal preference and good genetics don’t always agree.
As a high end wine label printer, I was often asked “what I thought”. My response was pretty standard. I often had to explain I can produce a million labels, all the same. But I’m not an art critic.

5 Likes

honest response is the only kind im looking for, as long as the yield didnt get worse in the f3 it will suit me just fine. my use is to collect pollen, store properly and have on hand for when opportunity comes and i find that early sat fruity girl outside that can finish here in the middle of a tsunami.

4 Likes

What do you like about Sour Bubble over DMT? Just curious

2 Likes

no idea my friend that’s what i need to figure out, i may not like the SB either but i will not know unless i grow some out. seeing the dmt is related to the sour bubble im not expecting to be amazed buy it either. but again this does not mean the strain is not a good one just not for me. ppl love both dmt and deep chunk and some don’t.

i have so much here its very hard to say what i might drop when the time comes, i could talk for a month about dropping something and then days before the drop i get something in the mail that just moves it back down the list, or just something i seen and realized i have some of those and hot damn lets see what i can get from this strain.

ugorg–blues–uk cheese s1 and cookie crumble will most likely all get dropped in the next round. i have many cuts so there will be 90% cuts ran next time out. running a cheese now but im thinking its not what im after, 30 days in an no real smell to speak of, and i know the cheese is suppose to really bring some funk but i am not getting any of that at this point. the cheese cut still hides well from me but im still trying to lock one down.

peace …

8 Likes

So @JAWS , in some ways what you’re doing is like my process of what to run next. But on a large scale. I even posted a picture of what I was thinking of growing next. But will I? Then I read your last post and I’m looking in the box. Yup…thought I had DMT. I know zero about it, but I’m curious now that @Redrum92 is curious. Especially when you don’t have a solid answer. Twice in the last few months I killed some small plants by accident. Some were so slow to get going I didn’t bother starting more. Likely a mistake. I’ll watch for someone else running them.
Like smoke preference. I might not care for something at first, but after more cure time I’m in heaven!

2 Likes

ok so something different today, i have a Question.

has any one ever had a plant bud out most of the shoot while not others ?.

this first pic is what the overall bud looks like.

now this lat and two/three others look like this.

notice the middle/upper/left and one on the lower left. next to no bud what so ever on those lat’s.

finally a whole pic of the plant.

you can clearly see where the buds are and where they are not, im not at all worried here im just like WTF is going on here.

strain is the chem d bc1.

thanks …

10 Likes

bubblegum chem in a big pot this round, day 33.

this could be a half pound plant if grown correctly.

peace …

21 Likes

She throws down fo sho! Nice! That’s a unique Chem D too :thinking:

2 Likes

Curious what’s the backcross on the Chem D?

3 Likes

Curious what you consider a big pot @JAWS .

2 Likes