Jaws grow log!

Ooh new alien cookies! Nice! Got my fingers crossed on those cuts, I’m getting record time and 100% consistently the last few months, you got this brother :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

I agree. Some nice frosting.

4 Likes

the making of some HEATHER’S LIME COOKIES F1.

not going to be running the double heather after this run so i thought i should make some seeds with her. DOUBLE HEATHER * LIME COOKIES.

peace …

15 Likes

the making of some CHRONIC LIME COOKIES F1.

not going to be running the CHRONIC any more so i decided to just make some seeds with her on her way out. CHRONIC * LIME COOKIES.

peace …

18 Likes

Nice! I’m a sucker for lime and jaws! SOLD!

4 Likes

the lime cookies pollen is now 25 months old so we will just have to wait and see if its still viable or not.

peace …

4 Likes

the stardawg ogee pollen im going to use tomorrow is 37 months old so yaaaaa, HAHAHA.

we shall see …

9 Likes

Got my :crossed_fingers:t2: but seems like your methods are pretty damn good at keeping viable pollen for long periods! That last one has me really intrigued what you are gonna make!

5 Likes

Dang that will be interesting to see if the pollen takes @JAWS

3 Likes

most likely seeing im not sure if its going to be viable im going to just hit the other DH & CHRONIC with it, if it takes great if not no big loss. i really hope it does but ya i have much bigger breeds to get to for-sure, sense lower my shields after having them up for all most 3 years i have lots of things to look at from a lot of great ppl.

not doing well with the last group i got but i did get a couple chem sis to root as well as a couple gmo rootbeer, ahh no luck on the josh d or the 92 og but still have a slight bit of hope that at least one of each will root for me.

peace …

8 Likes

yes sir brother all ready made the DH fems so i have her in seed form but would like to make my own chronic hybrid for possible future work.

we shall see …

4 Likes

Ugh, shit brother. Let’s hope they do! See wish we were closer, I’d be your root master for sure. And cut holder extraordinaire lol

2 Likes

things have eased a bit i may accept rooted stuff on the really wanted cuts just to be sure i have them ready to once they land here with me. i use to be really really good with rooting snips just not sure why im doing wrong these days. last time i di great i rooted 19 of the 20 i tried so ya not sure, only difference this time was they were shipped snips and not fresh off my own plant’s.

hahaha ya brother i wish we were closer for some MANY more reason then just that!!.

thank you brother for your friendship it means a lot …

6 Likes

Beautiful hunt canopy

1 Like

CHEM D BC1 i have her in a much bigger pot for this run, the tag says to breed this one with the cheese. how ever he is taking way to long to mature so i think not on that breed this time round.

4 Likes

hahaha sorry forgot the damn pics.

CHEM D BC1

CHEM 4 BC1, i did this work a few years ago. sadly im not going to be getting a male, umm still have one unsexed but ya just not filling it.

looks like im pushed to making the CHEM 4 * CHEM D. ohh well it should be nice as well.

peace …

16 Likes

So am I reading this right is there going to be a Chem 4 x Chem d drop?

4 Likes

Hell ya it should be, very interested over here as I’m sure you know! Nice! I’ve wanted 4 and sis for a long while, never smoked either solo either. Can’t wait to hear about them more

4 Likes

yes if things work out.

thanks for the interest …

4 Likes

As does yours…. I’m always here for you brother, ALWAYS :facepunch:t2: totally stoked I came to the lab those years back as yourself and a few others have become very close, very great friends! And there’s a whole lotta killer stuff in the growrooms of each and every one of us. It’s epic!

6 Likes