Jaws grow log!

Another full boat from our man @JAWS . Dude! I love the consistency. It shows in your finished products, providing we (l) do what’s necessary for success.

3 Likes

i’d check those lazy sundae out first if i were you =) they may not all pop, i gave you from my own stash where i have lots of lighter colored seeds saved back lol. that one should be right up your alley though! enjoy.

8 Likes

@crownpoodle all love from me brother you will do just fine.

@Cannavore ya i do that myself and im not really sure why that is. it just bit me in the ass as i was looking for banana kush seeds and the 12 had were very very poor germ rates not even good enough to do a run with. was pretty bummed so i had to go into my keep only area of the frig to find some usable banana kush/og f8. they were my very first ever run of the banana kush/og strain.

i NO longer give myself the lower level least attractive seeds, i pick my keeper seeds first.

thank’s brothers …

12 Likes

yeah it was my fault. i ended up selling and giving away more packs of that than i originally wanted because there was a good demand for it. lesson learned lol. i may have to start taking my stash off the top first as well!

you’re the only person besides me that has those Gelato 41 x Dirty Sanchez by the way =)

6 Likes

thank you brother for letting me know that bit of info i had to tag those for-sure.

GELATO #41 * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1} {ONLY ME AND THE CREATOR HAVE THESE SEEDS}

and ya brother ALWAYS take your seeds before ever even counting them!!.

you will thank yourself trust me on that …

8 Likes

What’s up old friend. Long time, no talk. Good to see things are working out for you. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’m feeling left out. Lol :joy:

3 Likes

Nice looking plant

1 Like

ok fine come here for your dirty sanchez… was that not what you meant ,???

3 Likes

No I was just joking about it. I’m fine for seeds thank you though.

3 Likes

so you dont want a dirty sanchez… fine last time i offer anything on here!!

3 Likes

Wait I’d definitely take them if you have extra !
I enjoy your give aways don’t want to be messing up a good thing for everyone.

3 Likes

sorry you missed the joke

lmao my bad bro

3 Likes

Lol well maybe not then . :joy:

3 Likes

im dead lmfao

5 Likes

Your decision bud I’d grow them if ya sent them . Sounds like a great strain .

2 Likes

@204medismoke don’t forget you have to say ole!

3 Likes

I have so much seeded bud to shuck it’s crazy.
I’m not even keeping most of the flower from this years outdoor harvest, mostly just collecting the seeds.

6 Likes

Dam that’s a lot of plants, I love to see all the green…

2 Likes

:rofl: ariba ariba

3 Likes