Jaws grow log!

DOUBLE HEATHER * C-99 F4

I love the Cinderella, normally makes some strong smoke and the double heather has yield for days. This cross is making me tail tingle and my nose wiggle.

6 Likes

Here’s the double heathers not a update just got me thinking about the c99 cross

20 Likes

Wow, those are beautiful.

4 Likes

ya the heather does indeed put out some very nice buds.

thanks for the pics …

3 Likes

@JAWS will you be releasing banana kush anytime soon? I see its out of stock on glg☹️

3 Likes

record harvest time, just over three hours. so ya the pre cleaning of the plants is a huge time saver for-sure.

so it begins again …

30 Likes

ya will be doing a run in this next grow, have a few up-n-going as we speak. was talking with o-kid just the other day and i think he might be making some as well {don’t quote me on that though}.

i have three versions going.

fem 60/40
ibl
f8

the work if things work out will be coming from the f8, those are my very first ever run of banana kush so there as far back as i can go to restart the banana line.

the 60/40 is for my personal interest.

peace …

11 Likes

I really would love to grab some banana kush when it drops. I will keep my eye out for your next drop.

Whats 60/40? Not fem but fem leaning?
Also what is ibl?

Excuse my ignorance, im just getting started

4 Likes

If i were to buy n run ONE of your creations , where would you point me ???
@JAWS

7 Likes

Wow i would imagine you gotta keep airflow up quite a bit in there.

Freakin amazing harvest

3 Likes

Great Lakes Genetics no question @Jetdro biggest selection, best prices and a million freebies. It’s literally one of if not the best bank out there hands down.

7 Likes

And I have f10 and IBL going myself. Gonna be some serious exploration that’s for sure

6 Likes

Those look great man. Are you using 2 filters?

2 Likes

I second this, my wife wants to murder me but their sales are just too good.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been buying from them since they’ve been open what I meant was what strain would I run

This week all my elite cuts are done and I’m finished with them I want something new to run

5 Likes

well shite it might be time for me to get the BANANA KUSH/OG thread up and rolling, we seem to have “SOME” interest in the project. ahh perhaps more interest once i get the thread up-n-going.

@seeds2weeds

ghost og * 60/40 is the BANANA KUSH/OG i prefer the 60/40 and do not much like the ghost. those seeds are FEM seeds meaning there going to be female.

IBL inbreed line and ya those from me are very losely to be honest, one of the main reason i went back to the f8 so i can restart/redo the who line from my hands. the strain was breed back into it;s self apposed to a bc1 which is where you would bring in another strain and that would be the outcross in the bc1 work

peace …

6 Likes

yes TOP is correct great lakes is the best place to get my genetics, not the only but ya they always have the latest of what ever i create, they get first DIBS of ant/everything i create.

peace …

3 Likes

yes i have one in each tent. and i have a good dehuy as well.

peace …

1 Like

What’s your favorite strain that you’ve bred that you would recommend?

1 Like

FPOG @Jetdro no question

5 Likes