Jelly Pie grow

Maybe drink sage tea for your lungs, or rather use it in your food in the evening, it helps the body to expell the debree in the morning, makes it a softer more pleasant experience. Daily rotation for me in winter, makes me blow my nose a couple of times in the morning and I can breathe much easier and it helps relax as well.

Have a great time, celebrate love!

1 Like

I’ve never had any issues expelling anything tbh. I only found out recently most people can’t do that naturally without help. I just cough in a certain way to clear out my lungs. My asthma is mainly allergy induced, so i use it all day every day to clear out the phlegm closing my airways preventing me from breathing.

Thankfully expelling things isn’t hard for me. I hated when I was younger and was constantly wheezing.

Valentines day high hemp cherry cone

6 Likes

It’s growing the root nice and fast. I should be able to put it in soil tomorrow

7 Likes

Planted in the soil. I let the seed be about a half inch below the surface.

5 Likes

LIFE!!!
How marvellous it all is.
Godspeed little one!!!

1 Like

They popped up after 24 hours, so not bad growth speed at all.

9 Likes

That’s excellent!

1 Like

After 24h with lights on I think it’s grown enough to get a night cycle.

3 Likes

I admit I straight fell asleep last night before I could shut off the lights, so today will be their first night cycle once it’s dark outside :sleeping: :zzz: currently it’s roughly a 16/8 cycle naturally outside with it getting properly dark around 8pm and dimming over about 2-3 hours up to 8. The sun comes out around 4am. It has no mercy, so we had to install shades all over the apartment. Also an interesting note is even through a screen and a double pane window the plant prefers the sunlight over the zxmean 30w I usually burn plants with. That light is a mean one with cones that seem to intensify the lights. It is being blocked by a plastic tub holding it in place. Unfortunately I haven’t planned out hanging it properly :confused:

5 Likes

First night cycle officially done. It’s cloudy outside, so there’s not much sunlight coming through for the plants. Which is probably what caused this stem shape. :thinking: i raised the pot closer to the light to help give it more light as well as rotated the pot 180° yesterday. It does seem to be at the distance needed for this pot to make all the plants in the soil happy. Even the aloe is growing faster than they normally do.

All I did was raise them up 4 inches closer to the light too.

7 Likes

Looks good so far. That seedling stage can be tricky…very sensitive. Looks like you’re almost passed that stage soon. :+1:

2 Likes

Didn’t stretch and it has a nice thick stem, that’s great!
It’s looking strong. :muscle:

1 Like

Not much change today. It seems to be focusing on growing the first true leaves atm

3 Likes

Nice growth so far. Only mildly concerning having one of the first leaves looking eaten or something :confused:
Otherwise it’s praying and happy

3 Likes

I’ve had those mild deformations happen too, it’s a bit like teething kids, looks gnarly but they grow out of it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, good! I was a little but concerned and was about to start another seed lol. I still may anyways. I have a lot of pots to grab at my parents place and one is a 15 gallon with a near immortal lemon balm growing in it.

1 Like

Not much change. It was focused on fattening the first serrated leaves. The little nubs that will become the next leaves have started to grow. Today was watering day and this time no runoff.

6 Likes

I woke up to the seedling ignoring the light above and it didn’t correct the bent top, so I hung it around the bin in hopes this light will perform even a fraction of what it used to do. It used to burn adult plants that were a meter away from the light. That plastic bin seems to have blocked a lot if the sunny window is preferred even at night with no sun.

8 Likes

I’d say this’ll be a indica dominant based on the leaves

20230226_140222

6 Likes