Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

Yeah its in my room with me it’s only one plant I have a decent box fan. I had a halogen lamp I bought for working on my car will that work ?
I’m in Michigan.

2 Likes

Not sure if that will, doubt it but do not know for sure. Single plant, will not need much light.

Post up in ToastyJakes thread…he uses these cheap 7 way bulb things, and kills it with them!!!
Get his reco for that light set up…will work great in a tight small room.

Then come back here, will teach you how to build good soil and what to feed with…NOT HARD to do.

4 Likes

Thank you so much and will do and yeah I figured that it might not work so well puts off good ammount of heat at night when it cools down

3 Likes

The halogen has wattage but it also packs some heat…

What I had done, after being gifted a Screw in set up, was basically the same as that… make a 17" x 17" wood frame, post a keyless light fixture on each corner (2$ each or so) and get 4 - 4way splits (I paid 16 for 4 of them on Amazon) and grab you some screw in leds from Walmart or similar and pop off the diffuser shields from each bulb… wire up the lights to a 120v plug and let there be light

6 Likes

A good place to start would be the growfaq. Some of the info may be outdated, but it’s a good place to get the basic info down. Here’s a link to the growfaq:
https://overgrow.com/growfaq

3 Likes

This little guy runs 248w of SIL

5 Likes

Right but I don’t have a very big space to work with and also kinda gotta keep it hidden from roommates because they like to Snoop around. And yeah they put off more heat then first thought and killed my last plant basically dehydrated it. It was 6 weeks old my little baby

3 Likes

Thank you very much all help is very much appreciated thank you all so much

1 Like

That light is best for smaller square spots but you can still always buy a 7-split and socket and bulbs and work awesome in a small space

4 Likes

FOLLOW Jake’s lead here my man!!! For what YOU are talking about, IT WILL KILL(like the guy from forged in fire says) .
For a bedroom, single or few plants, JAKE HAS YOU COVERED !!!

I would ask him what he is using for soil, it OBVIOUSLY works well with his light setup…like a matched pair.

Get in his pocket, you use his setup you will not be paying fr\or Bud anymore.

Just be polite, watch your tongue with him…or he will BAN YOUR ASS…:scream:

7 Likes

I plan on it I seen some of his post and wow very beautiful. Very good setup. And yeah I’m always respectful. I hate disrespectful people and they have no place in my life.

3 Likes

Nice and I’ll most likely be getting them lights tomorrow

3 Likes

Lol nah… Bans unnecessary haha

Actually using coco and a one part nutrient called Megacrop and it’s been working a good while…

Used recycled amended soil for a bit but got hooked on the coco lol

All been under this light since day 1… doing sooo fine lol

11 Likes

Cool…see…WE got you hooked up…told you people would help!!!

Was only kidding…making fun of Jake…he banned me…LOL!!!

I probably had it coming however, so just treat him like he is a real human being and you will be just fine.

:grin:

6 Likes

Man I’m loving the sounds of Orange more and more. I think it would be perfect for me as I can only have 4 plants. 2 in veg and 2 in flower. So I have to scrog 2 plants in flower and get the 2 to cover the 4x4. So I loving the vigor in veg, and now you’re saying it really bushes out too??? Sounds right up my ally. What did 50 say flowering time was? Hope fully 65-75 days to match up with SLH, Planet Purple or Blue Dream.
Can’t wait to see the finnished product.
Nice pipe too lol you might wanna treat that somehow 1st tho. Heheh

4 Likes

The plant is so vigorous (all of them) you could do anything you want with them. A long veg could yield a HUGE PLANT!!!
She throws lot’s of side branching, but I DID WORK them when young.

He did not tell me nor did I ask, it will go 9-10 weeks I imagine from her looks.

I cannot figure out what to put on it. What would “seal” it, without burning off and being nasty ???
I do not know or I would have used it…lol.

I will tell you this…the cut I am running of Amnesia Haze is super special. She is suppose to be just astounding in Flower, with incredible “grow Power”. She is showing me that…while Orange Goji CROWDS HER…LOL!!! She had a rough start, and was NOT trained like the OG 's were, but even 100 % I am not sure she could hang with the orange. I have grown many many plants, only seen one other in my time act like these do, and that was ONE Goji from Bodhi’s original pack of it, and that plant went HUGE. She was shared all over the place, and I just NOW got her back after losing her 3 years ago. There are a few pics of her in this thread way up…

Orange roots FAST/EASY…1st ones rooted in 4 days! Second set took 8 days. The clones GROW HARD TOO, the Orange G cuts are already near twice the size of the other’s taken at the same time.

The Orange is 50’s doings, I HAD NOTHING TO DO with it…he was kind enough to trade seeds with me and allow me to run her. I have not flowered her out yet, do not KNOW what she will be like, BUT…BUT…after a while you get a “feel” for these things…FROM THE SECOND they came up, i figured something really special is in here. They have impressed me every day since then!!! I will bet a nut the Bud will be outrageously good. Come on, look at it’s parents. From what I can see, she got a real good near 50/50 mix of both. “Razor” my favorite of the bunch, is a perfect example of 1/2 way between the parents.

I have Sugar punch x Goji at day 62 right now. They are stunning smelling sticky plants, and were similar to 50’s cross. They exhibited nice “vigor” too, but about 1/2 of what the Orange express!!! They are finishing really well, the Orange Goji WILL BE BETTER!!!
50 does not really express just how killer this cross probably is…he has smoked her, believe his statement was best tasting and most potent of all his outside bud I think he said. IF I am wrong he will correct me. IF I am right he will say nothing, lol, he is not hunting glory nor praise, and I barely get him to say much…

You could easily cover a 4x4 with 2 of these suckers…just top early, then lst the shit out of them, they respond instantly!

Where I not in possession of RPP and Amnesia Haze…my VERY VERY NEXT run would have been a full fucking on Orange run! As it is, Orange made it into my next 4 octopot run starting next week. I can give her a bit more room, let my octo feed n water her, while I concentrate on working her properly.

I am making F2 seeds of “Razor” …in case 50 dies and I cannot get more seeds from him. I keep asking for more of them, feel bad about it…but I KNOW good shit when I see it.

6 Likes

I pm’d 50 and asked if he had anymore he would be willing to let go. I have no beans really to trade, so I’m more than willing to buy a 10 pack, even a 5 pack heheh. Well I do have some killer strains I was gifted about 10 years ago, that included wifi, alien and a few crosses with them but don’t know which is which as the baggies are numbered, not labled…I wish I could have more than 4 plants so I could sprout a bunch and go hunting through 'em.

2 Likes

Hola Hola

So 4 plants are you Cannadhian ?

Bare

2 Likes

Yes sir, Nova Scotian.

2 Likes

The AK47 x AK47 and the White Russian X AK 47 have straightened out and all appear normal now, lol. Obviously WAS something amiss…must have hit them a bit too hard with my veg food. Up potted today, lets see what comes of them

10 Likes