Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

Thanks for the beans JAKE!!! The Fem Auto’s going down tonight. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Woooooot!!!

Gonna be an awesome sight for sure!

Always a good idea to start them in what they are gonna finish in… makes it less stressful to the plants time constraint and let’s it spread it’s roots easier for them big old plants you want lol

2 Likes

REALLY,hmmm…GLAD you said that or I would have Dixie Cup’d them. You say start them in what I want them to finish in???

4 Likes

Yea… I mean transplanting is possible, not gonna say it isn’t… some people will tell you to do it and some will say not to

It’s how we were talking about how finishing in 65 days from sprout, there’s not alot of recoup time if the roots get damaged or it gets topped so all that energy that was going in to making it big and beautiful has to go to fixing roots or scabbing up fresh cuts and you lose a couple days of growth or just stunt it lol

I’ve seen some seedlings get transplanted and end up as one little 2" bud on a toothpick lol

4 Likes

That and autoa have a tendency to start to flower if the tap root hits the bottom. You know all about the importance of the tap root.

7 Likes

AH SO…now THAT makes sense…YES, I know all about the difference in the root systems from my octopot’s.

So if I start in Dixie’s, she hits the bottom in 4 days and then change’s gears??? Start in a 1 gallon, she will explore the pot before the change??? My hybrids do that…can control HOW LARGE they get by the size of the container in late veg…HHHHMMMMMMM

This ought to be interesting.

Thinking of putting some outside too…about 13 hours of sun now, would that be enough or would it kill the size of them???

5 Likes

The Papa’s Punch, Sugar punch x Goji Og are DONE!!. Have not requested water in almost a week!!! Pots still not light, they have finished at day 63 or so. No sense letting them go much longer, tonight light will be pulled, and they will get 24 hours of darkness, get the chop Saturday morning. They still have this potent hi test glue n citrus smell, wonder if it will come out in the smoke.

The Amnesia Haze heard me talking 'bout her…how she was suppose to be a POWER GROWER yet 50’s Orange was kicking her in the ars and pushing her into a small space. Well, she had had enough of the orange pushing her, she JUMPED and spread in last few days, and is now head and shoulders above the Orange’s!!! MY GOD this plant is beautiful and apparently pretty strong too. Had she had the training the Orange’s did, she would most likely be their size and vigor. From a “cut” this is pretty remarkable to me. Cannot wait to see what she does with fresh roots, a clean start, and stuck into my Octopots…it is coming!
Standing tall dead center, fighting 50’s Orange back…lol

Napali Pink looking nice

SilverFields starting to impress

Orange Goji OG doing her thing…now sticking 3 feet outside of my screen support. That is FINE…collecting Orange pollen now, will pollinate the branch’s “hanging out” of the screen next week. Be very careful NOT to get the others…THINKING I HAVE TO hit A.H. with the Orange…really not a great idea with her in the middle of the screen, but if I crawl under, and select some small lower branch’s, I should get away with it. Have 2 good healthy cuts of her now, so cannot really fuck up too bad

The whole mess…Gavita has no problems covering this area WELL!!!

RPP x chemdog smells of an industrial spill already…
Amnesia Haze , WHEN TOUCHED, has her “SCENT” like Rose Water
Others no smell yet.

As I left the room…i was hit with a beautiful creamy ORANGE smell…know where that is most likely coming from. Believe 50 told me they smelled of orange or orange rinds.

THIS run will be excellent, and my LAST with regular pots.

Peace,

Jet

12 Likes

Glad your amnisia got jump started for you!!!
Now on to MY good news…(drum roll) just got me a 10 pack of ORANGE!!!

4 Likes

Thank you sir…can I have 1/2 of those10???

Just kidding, knock yourself out. Prepare ahead of time, they WILL come out of the gate…STRONG and not let up anytime soon. Have your shit in order or the Orange will have your ass and make a mess…LMAO!!!

2 Likes

I plan on switching out the Super Lemon Haze for the Orange next run. Can’t wait. I don’t think I’ve been this excited over a stain before lol. Only bad thing is, is that I’ll only be able to pop 2 and hope for a bitchin’ female, even that will put me over the count by one. I’ll take a cone from each and sex them here at my place to see what’s what. Then have to toss 1 or gift it to @Shadey if he has room.

3 Likes

I threw down 8, got 5 ladies. Good luck on the run, 2 should give you a female.

They take WELL to cutting bending and training. I would top early, like 3-5th node, then tie and bend from that point on. She will branch on her own when she flips too.

Looking forward to seeing it

5 Likes

I’m hoping, but sometimes it seems if it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all hahaha

2 Likes

NAW…you got this man. Need any help hit me up.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I do ok with the growing part, it’s the germ rates and male/Female ratios that I seem to have terrible luck with lol

3 Likes

Was not sure the day would ever get here, but I am going back to my octopot’s, and not a moment too soon.
ALL of my hunting and growing out is done, I know what I want to run, and set it up today.

The 4 who got the call are: Amnesia Haze “Core” cut/ Raspberry Pi Processor X ChemDog/ SilverFields/ “Razor” 50state’s Orange Goji.

The Amnesia Haze, RPP x Chem, and SilverFields are “cuts” from the clone plants I was gifted. Razor, the Orange Goji, was selected from 5 HAPPY Orange Females from seeds given to me by 50State. “Razor” was chosen because, to me, she exhibited a REALLY GOOD 50/50 mix of the parent stock PLUS, her leaf’s are BAD ASS!!! LOL! She has shown me in the flower room she CAN stand with these Elite cuts, and then some! She was an EASY CALL to go in the last spot. THANK YOU 50!!!

I took cuts off all 4 plants, into Dixie Cups for about a week or so, just till they about touch bottom of the cup, then today, they were plumbed into Octopot’s.

My normal soil setup, my normal nutes, just my normal run with these. Plants where watered with 1/2 gallon over the top when placed this morning, NEVER to be top watered again. Will take 7-15 days for the lil plants root’s to hit the “Sweet Spot” in the grow sleeve(clones WILL NOT reach the rez) . Placed under the T5’s while they are “rooting”. The milder light helps them root faster and with less issues than if I hung a “SUN” over them.

Amnesia Haze should be safe now. Have her in the Octo, and 3 rooted clones of her under the T5’s also. NOT taking any chances with this girl. Once she takes off in the Octopot, it is all over and she BELONGS to me!!!

The AK47 and WR47 are healthy little plants, good seeds I bought at auction!!! :grin:

6 SAFE N HAPPY lil Mom’s…Napali Pink, SilverFields, Amnesia Haze, Rppxchem, and 2 of 3 Orange Goji’s…the 3rd one “Razor” is in the octopot, and a cut will be pulled from her before going into flower.

MY Sugar Punch Goji sitting in the dark is REEKING UP my whole house! Amazing how stinky they got when I turned the lights off and stopped giving them drink. They get the AXE tomorrow at sun up.

The 4 Octo’s will spend 2 weeks under the T5’s, THEN go under the big gavita that was covering the Sugar Goji.

Once the run with “Razor” AH, RPP , NP, SF, and the stupid ass little cup challenge plant finish, NO MORE HAND WATERING LITTLE POTS!!! OH hell no, been here, been doing it, done with it!!!

Snaky Jake gifted me some cool Fem Auto’s…Dark Sparks. They are already in the dome thing to the left of the Ak/Wr’s…only put down 4 of them. They will sit on the Octopot’s when they come up, like the Dixie Cups are doing now. Still have to figure out where and how to run these lil ladies.

Toasty…THANK YOU SIR!!! BUT WHY did it take so damn long…asked for them like 2 days ago…LMAO!!! I thought I was FAST…!!!

10 Likes

Lol

Hey man… I tried but my lady said I couldn’t drive to you haha!

Just chopped mine today at day 68 from head above soil

12 Likes

That is just amazing!!! Looks like a Nice ASS haul too!!!

The wait time was acceptable, but next time…:sunglasses:

I do not know HOW and WHERE I shall run these. I would like to run them under my Gavita’s, but NOT bringing one out for 4 little auto’s. Will start them off under my T5’s, then Im not sure what to do.

I could wedge them in with the flower run I have going now, but that is only 12/12 and thinking they will grow much larger at 18/6.

Could go outside, BUT only like 13 hours of sun now…so that may be out too…

Thanks for giving me enough to make a few runs Jake!!! Figured I would run these 4 and “check” them out before going whole hog on them…

FORGOT to ask…please tell me these are not some CBD plant with .05 THC content, I NEVER ASKED, saw your grow…WANTED them…lol!!!

4 Likes

That 2nd pic is excellent!!!

2 Likes

Lol probably acceptably small levels as it is an auto but THC all the way sir

2 Likes

As far as where to run them, really anywhere there is a gap lol

3 Likes