Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

My issue too…are those your auto’s…bad ass looking little Devils they are!

2 Likes

They are Juanita la Lagrimosa (photo) x Lowryder2. My plan is to take them to full auto then BX to the Juanita mother a couple times.

4 Likes

How do you make an Auto??? Cross plants to an Auto, then back cross it???

I will just have to try some one day, they look too cool not to!!! Assume power is same as Photo plants???

1 Like

It’s rather complicated. Original cross is all photos (sometimes called a fast version by seed companies). The F2 generation is when autos start popping up (roughly 25%). Cross two autos to make a full auto.

Here is a post that discusses the process in more detail…

The backcross is to make them more like Juanita (photo). And not part of making autos.

Here is what I’m planning for the project.

5 Likes

AH SO…THANK YOU for that…interesting read!!!

2 Likes

When I looked at Amnesia Haze this morning: LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Freaking 102 outside here…camped in the house n bored to death…picture time…

All at 15 days in:

Amnesia Haze

Napali Pink…too close to the light, was moved up today, she will be just fine

Orange Goji just exploding

Raspberry Pi Processor X Chemdog …already has STINK on her!!!

Silver Fields …never run her before, basically a REG version of Sugar punch …LIKING what I see, she will Bud NICELY!!

Peace, and no MEME’s

Jet

13 Likes

Looking fantastic . Gonna be a great watch for sure!

1 Like

This run is shaping up to be quite interesting. Amnesia Haze has finally stepped up, came to the party, and showing me she WANTS to be in this run! The Orange are JUST STUPID STUPID, the NYCD x ChemDog(R.P.P.) STINKS ALREADY, Napali pink, and Silver Fields doing awesome too.

I only hope I can keep up with the hand watering, the DAMN ORANGE gonna make me water 2x per day pretty soon.
It is also going to be a freaking mess over the screen. It is just for support, NOT a SCROG set up on this run. They will be laying all over each other in 4 weeks time i will guess.

Not biggie…THIS run is for testing Bud, seeing how the ladies grow, how much light n food they will handle. I will take that info and go for the GLORY, lol, on the Octopot run which starts next week.

Gotta love it when a plan finally comes together.

Jake, you in Illinois??? Grew up in Highland park and Deerfield, brother runs a high rise downtown there.

6 Likes

I am but more on the edge of Illinois, Missouri and Iowa now … withing 15 minutes of Missouri and 10 from Iowa lol

But born and raised about as central Illinois as possible… grew up in the country right outside a little river town…

If I can’t hunt and fish my life is just slow and meaningless haha

4 Likes

Feed the ladies their last hit of big N…last feeding of “Veg” formula. Get up today, go check on 'em, they have gone ballistic over night! Thought the stretch was about over…was WRONG, lol. Going to run out of head room soon…but I think I can contain them , lol .

One of the Orange Goji’s is getting out of hand, cannot contain her within the screen

Papa’s Punch at day 60…just a week to go, bulked up very nicely, now 1/2 of them are laying on the screen, lol.

Octo’s set and waiting…will place the selected 4 in them end of the week

The selected 4: Amnesia Haze, Raspberry Pi Processor X ChemDog, “Razor” Orange Goji, Siverfields

Peace,

Jet

12 Likes

Notes to self:

The Papa’s Punch have stopped requesting water at day 60…they did not show much amber, but they are not needing much more time. 70 days might be too long, will look at them close on day 65. Means the room will certainly be ready and open for the octopot run .
Thinking I want them early, mostly Sativa and I do not get the paranoia some pep’s get when taken mostly cloudy no amber. My last 2 runs went DEEP…so might as well get some a bit early.

ONLy RPP has any smell 14 days in, A.H. does on stem rub, but not on leaf yet. The A.H. smell is “Rose Water” exactly as it should be. Silver Fields is looking like a serious plant, the Orange are crushing it, only ShackZilla is not “impressive” to me. She looks fine, but was turned the smallest and never was a big grower in Veg. For whatever reason all of them are budding nicely, even though still going vertical, they seem to be extra happy for some reason, thinking they like the Gavita over them. They were vegged under T5’s and only here for 2.5 weeks so far.

Orange NEEDS more space…she wants to go wide…need a solo run with her to see exactly what she is capable of, and from 50’s report, she can go BEAST MODE.

Napali Pink has thin stems and “slim” structure. She is gonna need support, can just see it already, going to be a mess of her own. GLAD I did not put her into an octopot, that would become a bush in it.

Have to do something with the "cup " plant…2 times a day for water now…

Set up the Octo’s tomorrow and fill them, allow the “sleeve” to absorb up from the rez for 2 days or so before sticking in the cuts. 1/2 gallon 1/2 strength over top, put them under the T5’s till they start to go vertical, then to the Gavita room.

7 Likes

Octopot’s set n ready, will place plants in 2-3 days in them.

Orange Goji Pollen Collection

Made a small pipe out of one of my Holy Grail Kush stems from last scrog run

I am told it will not work well, forgot why…guess I am about to find out why…lol

11 Likes

Lol nice. I imagine it will start burning pretty quickly. You can smear honey or maple syrup around in the bowl and even down the stem with a pipe cleaner or something and she might hold up a little better.

I’ve made alot of carrot pipes in my time, but haven’t used a fat stem yet!

5 Likes

First time indoor grower needing some advice seen your beautiful ladies and I read your post and was awed
How do you do it I’ve lost so many trying indoor.

3 Likes

WOW…where to start, lol…what have been your issues, and what set up do you use…lights, soil or hydro, tent no tent, temps, humidity ??? Give mean idea.
If you want to start over, can help there too.

EVERYONE here will pretty much help you if you ask , do not be afraid to ask, WE WERE ALL beginner’s at one point, and we still learn new shit all the time,lol. Welcome to the site !

6 Likes

Had a light my buddy gave me but the bulb is burnt up and can’t find it anywhere. And no tent. Humidity is around 61% last I checked and temp is around 73°f

1 Like

I’m using basic garden soil with plant food haven’t been able to get much of anything else I don’t really know what to get honestly

1 Like

How’s the big hammer? Any good ?

1 Like

Well…humidity is prefect, temps great too! If they stay that way, your environment is just fine. I own several tents, but do not use them, have extra bedrooms which are my grow rooms, central A/C n Heat so no tents in the rooms works just fine. IF you have same setup your good. You will need AIRFLOW in the room, a cheap fan to move the air is enough.

I am still ole skool…use a Gavita DE HPS (it ROCKS but $$$$ and heat and Elec bill) …BUT WOULD RECO, IF you can afford it, to go the new LED or Sol Strip setup.

I DO NOT KNOW anything about them, other than set correctly, you will burn 1/2 the power of my Gavita, and achieve similar results(YET to see one OUT DO my DE but getting REAL CLOSE) and lower the heat signature and change WHERE the heat is. So if you can cover new lights…POST UP or start reading threads about them. Where it ME changing, I would look at the SOL Strips they have here…seems the way to go.

Since you aint growing shit till you have a light, figure that out, let me know what your gonna do, and we shall go on to step 2.

IF you cannot swing lights, get a bulb for your fixture.

Where are you located…in the States??? If so can tell you how to make good media to grow in. Will giveyou advise on the ferts too, actually really simple

4 Likes