Jetdro's 1st run here at the new Overgrow

That is only 1 box, have 8 others

Usually about 10 days total. Not sure why it is taking longer now. Put a dehumidifier in the room with the box’s, set it to 50% which brings room to an actual 55 percent…according to my little gauge thing. Hoping by tomorrow or Sunday morning they can be “jarred” .

The OG is a SUPER strong growing plant. I am not doing her real justice being jammed into this grow like they are. There are 3 in the grow, can easily pick the 3 out, lol. They are also nudging into my Amnesia Haze, going to have to do something about that, will wait till the stretch is over.

Speaking of stretch, Orange has doubled in size n height, STILL have another week of stretch left I believe . This plant, coming from SEED anyways, NEEDS SOME ROOM to spread herself out. Not gonna get to do it here, but in 2 weeks time she will get to when she goes into the 4 octopot run. Then I shall really see what she is all about(she is about being a SUPERIOR cross I would hazard to say, EVEN at this point!) and let her have a bit more room.

7 Likes

Thought this was kind of strange. The seedlings, only up for a few days . ALL of the WRxAK47 exhibit this, like the “flying Nun” …The straight up AK47 F2’s are not doing this. They were watered today, but showing this even before watering. Soil is NOT hot, 1/2 feed for these guy’s, It is not from my nutes.

Not sure If I have seen this before, might be a trait of these plants, like twisted leaf’s on GG4. Looks cool, NOT worried at all, they are healthy. Curious to see how these lil ones grow.

10 Likes

Stretching plants are Orange Goji, “leaning” flowering plants are Sugar punch Goji at day 56.

13 Likes

Looking grrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

2 Likes

Thank you sir! 20 characters

2 Likes

Love it when a plan works out…:grin:

Did not know if my “hand pollination” on the Sugar Punch Goji(Papa’s Punch) had worked . This morning, while watering, I had a pie tin under the planter for run off…as I start to pour water into the pot, I hear a “TING” …

SWEET…:four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

Up next will be 50State’s orange Goji getting to F2 status. I really WANT to check out his cross, do not want to keep bothering him for more seeds. Would rather do it with the F1’s, but the F2’s will open the gene pool more, so it is what it is.

orange Goji Male:

Just for giggles n grins I tried “water cloning” with cut off branch’s from my Original Gogi. They have been very healthy since day one, and now starting to throw root. Just placed them in this thing, set them on a window sill. Took 2 small Amnesia Haze cuts this A.M. and did the same with them.

I DO HAVE 50State’s approval for making these, and they are just for me, to explore the line. I will do a hand pollination again, like i did on the SP Goji and only have a few of them .

BTW, 50, your OG is already making bud at 2 weeks into the turn…they waste no time it appears. They have also taken over the light, will have to “cut them back” a mite to keep from ruining the other plants in there with them.

10 Likes

awwwww shucks…had me all excited there with that Orange male hehehehhe.
Best of luck, can’t wait to see what comes outta those seeds.

2 Likes

So after a horrible 1st half of the screen harvest, GOJI comes through in the end and bulks up the return!!! Was counting on her to do exactly that, she even did better than I had hoped…finally dry and in jars…whew…lol
10 big ass jars of it should hold me a week or two…:heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Took some fighting, but the Amnesia Haze bitch is now HAPPY!!! What a beautiful plant she is. Cannot see too much of her as I stupidly placed her in the dead middle, and 50’s Orange is crowding her big time. When she goes into my Octopot and has some room to stretch out, she ought to be just outstanding looking!

Silverfields(Sannie’s) is starting to look nice too!

My “cup competition” from another site is now driving me crazy! She has to be filled 2 times per day now, getting tired of it, may opt out of the contest.

Peace,

Jet

9 Likes

Yip solo cup contests are fun but time consuming unless dwc or drip. Watering 2-3x a day is shitty

1 Like

YEAH, I am about over it all…LOL>…

2 Likes

That’s why I automated mine :wink:

13 Likes

MY MISTAKE…you see where it is, not really wanting to make a thing like that for her.
She is getting large, NEVER going to hold itself up, it will fall over unless I glue it to the can it sits on, lol.

Gotta be another way…IV dripper???

6 Likes

Nice fade happening.

4 Likes

Flood n drain…how many times a day?

3 Likes

Twice a day for 15 minutes. So far they are holding themselves up, but will likely need to be tied up if they co tonue to fatten up.

3 Likes

My plant is strong enough to hold her branch’s up, I meant the WHOLE POT wants to tip over when it is empty. If she was not up through the net she would have been on the floor already.

How deep does the flow get in the container…my container DOES NOT have holes in the bottom of it.

Where this plant in the contest here, I would certainly let her finish…but it is at a place that gets little activity and I think only 2 or 3 people are even still in the contest, yet we just switched to flower 1st of this month.
Was on a “ban” when the one here started and missed it, next time.

4 Likes

BTW…THOSE will be well over 1 ounce plants…NICE WORK MAN!

3 Likes

Thanks man, yeah I’m more worried about the cups tipping over too. In fact, I just ordered up a trellise for these. :grin:

2 Likes