Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

As that pic shows cuz, you got a good bit of strains from me! I knew you are a repeat customer and I always appreciate the continued support of the OG community!
I take pride in giving as good a deal as I can, on good strains, along with prompt customer service.
Folks will usually take their business where they’re appreciated, and not abused.
Now… lol, get some more of them :fire: going, cuz! :scream: :scream: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

12 Likes

I’ve been very happy I’m sorry that I did not tag like I should have . I did do the Acapulco gold cross . The next ones I’ll make sure that they got your name on them .
You’re a good friend .
You’re good day everybody here I don’t know why anyone would want to cheat you .
Bedtime

2 Likes

Rest easy & safe, compadre

2 Likes

Good morning all you OG’s

Wake and bake time

9 Likes

Morning.
It is a beautiful day.

3 Likes

I’m excited to see what strain the breeders choice that Johnny is picking out to accompany fem frankie I ordered .

Bet it’s gonna be special !

6 Likes

I wonder what’s coming with the fem Walkinstien. I love surprise’s.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Only very rarely do I send the Mystery Mix, especially if not many strains are ordered. I usually send one of the available strains.

But, lol the Mystery mix also has some of the biggest fattest beans ever!

5 Likes

Mine came in, thanks again @JohnnyPotseed!

2 Likes

Glad you got em cuz. Grow On!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Have a great day👍

14 Likes

Glad to see they made the trip cuz! The DVD cases are one of my favorite methods to ship orders larger than a standard envelope will handle.

3 Likes

Playing with them right now. Think I’m gonna stash all of these, and pull out the bloody monster for an outdoor run.

2 Likes

Thanks for the cool Frankie card too, much obliged

No problem cuz. You’re very welcome. Anytime I send Fem Frankenstein, I send a collector card with. That’s what I got em for! lol

3 Likes

Also, lol with the F-up by the printer running 300 cards for my $100(shipping included) that means they only cost me 3 cent each! instead of a couple dollars each! lol That’s why the price of the Fem Frankie beans came back down to my normal pricing.

2 Likes

package has landed brother. Thank you . I look forward to popping some beans :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

I have to agree, it’s my go to for all tracked shipping.

5 Likes

Lol I have used them, with the movie still in it. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve done both also lol but I usually just have Rose pick up some of whatever at any thrift store and toss the cover/disc. for .50-1.00 you can get some really crappy movies! lol

5 Likes