Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

That’s what makes Cindy so amazing. She only makes things better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The plant those beans came from was very nice smoke. And she produced some giant flowers. Outside. I have not worked her indoors. Yet.

4 Likes

Got any monkey business seeds left? Thanks

2 Likes

Naw cuz, sorry. All gone

3 Likes

Buddy called today. You got mail. Stopped by and Holly Shit! :exploding_head:

Got me in on that BOGO sale didn’t you.
Thanks a bunch @JohnnyPotseed

23 Likes

Glad they made it to ya cuz!

2 Likes

Did you have to buy your buddy a new mailbox? Should of been on :fire::fire:

6 Likes

Beautiful photo :camera_flash: Love it! @Smoklahoma great package @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

Probably woulda if it was one of the cheapuns. Didn’t care about the bills that burned up!:rofl:

4 Likes

Haaaaaa! So funny.

1 Like

You did that didn’t you?

1 Like

Did what.? @Hemp

1 Like

I thought you did the picture . The cards for Johnny for some reason it didn’t come out right on my message .

2 Likes

@Hemp You’re right there cuz. @CADMAN did the card with input from me, he put it all together and had em printed up, then shipped to me. He’s awesome! I just had a ‘kind of’ idea how I wanted it. He took that and ran with it, for a full field touchdown! lol

9 Likes

I’m very happy for you I’m very happy that you have that . @CADMAN he’s a good hand . I’m happy for you Johnny . I’ll have to show off my collection of Johnny pot seeds .

4 Likes

I got some more somewhere I don’t know where I put them.
GDP and PPP I have grown.
I’ll be popping the double bubble a few weeks

14 Likes

As that pic shows cuz, you got a good bit of strains from me! I knew you are a repeat customer and I always appreciate the continued support of the OG community!
I take pride in giving as good a deal as I can, on good strains, along with prompt customer service.
Folks will usually take their business where they’re appreciated, and not abused.
Now… lol, get some more of them :fire: going, cuz! :scream: :scream: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

12 Likes

I’ve been very happy I’m sorry that I did not tag like I should have . I did do the Acapulco gold cross . The next ones I’ll make sure that they got your name on them .
You’re a good friend .
You’re good day everybody here I don’t know why anyone would want to cheat you .
Bedtime

2 Likes

Rest easy & safe, compadre

2 Likes

Good morning all you OG’s

Wake and bake time

9 Likes