Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Yeah Sunshine daydream back cross. Never grown any Bodhi before, looking forward to this for next years indoor run.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, cuz. That’s a Bodhi reproduction/copy, done by @HolyAngel Hopefully he can drop by and give us correct info.

All that info is on his thread, I’m sure lol But I’m too stoned to wanna go looking!

4 Likes

That’s right, so awesome that different OG’ers have contributed to the hall of genetics :+1:

3 Likes

Hey, lol I got friends in low places! :scream: :rofl:

er… or somthin like that!

5 Likes

Heard a song called " I got high friends in low places!" :rofl:. Dig it

3 Likes

All the info is in its own thread thankfully :wink:

@420noob

There’s been quite a few grows of it on here too. @MissinBissin has grown one and is currently growing another :relaxed:

7 Likes

Well, everyone appreciated your giving me some for my Hall of Genetics, and they showed it by grabbing them up!. Also, you KNOW I appreciated the heck out of it, lol Always in your debt, my friend!

6 Likes

Ok, thnx for correcting me, brother. I wasn’t sure, is why I tagged ya in here, lol It was a seed/preservation run, not a repro! Good to know. I’m just stoned-stupid this evening, lol I remember now, you told me all this back when! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

2 Likes

What’s the story behind the White Rhino x ?

Why is it missing the cross I’m curious haha

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s because it 'tis a mystery.
But you could try checking here

1 Like

I read and read unless I missed the details about the mystery parent. This now brings another question “the boys “ is it a mix of pollen from strains mentioned ? Sorry I’m curious about what I bought lol

1 Like

Yeah, “the boys” means it could’ve been any one of them. Kinda like csi’s fallen soldier’s.

3 Likes

JP went to bed. He’ll be back in three to six hours I’m sure. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Cool thank you ! My Oaxacan red mist got hit by the boys. Every seed could be different. That’s fucking wild. Never even thought of doing that.

1 Like

All good. An OG answered my question this is so cool though.

2 Likes

Right on. :+1:

Yeah, it was an orgy up in there! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Bro…that was a straight up gang bang :triumph:

1 Like

Back, no sleep tonight! lol
The mystery is just that, @SubzeroIceKold it coulda been any one of half a dozen or more. That happens when you try breeding to many, or outdoors where anyone’s grow within a mile or two has boys! Pollen can go a loooong ways on just a breeze, lol

2 Likes

Haha ! Yo i was surprised to see you awake my friend.

I’m having a weird night so it’s pizza party right now ! Lol feels like I’m employed again. (Anti work joke) yikes welp…I’m curious about the consistency of the phenos. So this one is White Rhino x All The Boys :joy:

2 Likes

Frankenstein FEM 3 days and she’s alive, looking forward to this one Johnny :v:t3:

15 Likes