Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

When it rains it pours

So sorry to hear of your troubles

Send good vibes

Peace
Paps

6 Likes

Good morning Overgrow people, Im in training online on confined spaces, for the 100000 time, so jumped on here where I would rather be! I will testify that of the seeds I have gotten from JP, they were all viable, and you cant beat the price folks, and his cuttings ship fast, and I have a bunch on an Oxycloner, 6 days today, looking goid so far!. Aint life grand JP, Im always chasing my tail, work two jobs and still live paycheck to paycheck!

4 Likes

Can anyone speak of the Gabagoo autoflower JP offers? How long, how tall etc.? Gonna do a seed order Johhnypotseed, will dm you.

3 Likes

Go check out @Carty he’s the breeder and has worked it for awhile. It’s a goodun1

2 Likes

Will do! The NL#2 feminized I got from you is doing great@

3 Likes

Oh a Fat Bastard cross! I’m so tempted.
I grew FB fem last summer outdoors it was amazing.

1 Like

Happy 420 man! I hope it all works out for you.

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed, I am wondering if you ship to Canada and what the shipping cost would be, if you do. Apologies if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere.

4 Likes

I ship worldwide, free… .It does say that in the post with the list.
Apologies if that wasn’t clear. I’ll edit it to show it better. Thnx for pointing out there might not be some clarity there!

3 Likes

Rad!
No worries.
I’ll put together my wish list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just remember to please use DM for any questions/requests, thnx

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Have a great Sunday.

7 Likes

Good Morning Fabulous People of OG! I hereby speak for the good I have found here on OG and with that said, here is a NL#2-FEM courtesy of @Hashpants and @FirstCavApache64 through JP.

13 Likes

Here’s them in the front, with a couple other strains same grow.

11 Likes

Couple weeks later, I topped her at the 3rd internode look at her now. Has two big sun leaves broad stretched out with stems almost the size of a pencil.

1 Like

Not a very exciting picture, they are in the process of adapting to the new blocks, but …

15 Johnny Potseed snips, received in the mail 9 days ago. 12/15 have rooted and Ive already put them into 4”blocks. The remaining 3 are still turgid so I don’t think I’ll have any issues there either. Healthy mothers = good success. Thanks JPS.

Oh, edit to add, in order of quickest to root:
NL#2
White Rhino
Sour Diesel
Frankenstein
Jenny Kush

26 Likes

So far, so good! lol Always glad to see the majority of cuttings take root! This looking like it could be one of the 100% stories! way to go!

9 Likes

Rooting speeds are dependent on a few things, but I feel one of the biggest factors is the age of the snip, young & fresh being best. If the stem has started to lignify, it can slow things down a bit. The cuttings will still root, and probably root very well, just somewhat slower.
The White Rhino is usually one of the first to give good roots.
The WR I use as a mother has been kept going in clone only form for over 25yrs now. Since 1998… She is one heck of a motha!

16 Likes

From Johnny
Clones
Northern Lights
Beautiful plant easy to grow but a little slow growth rate in veg needs time to get big I only gave her 3.5 to4 weeks in the Octopot
She stacks very nicely
Compact

Granddaddy purple
She’s a big girl grows quickly trains well likes bending rather then supper cropping ( I broke one )
Tall branches bud are spacing well

Sour d

WOW small plant needs a bit more time to veg but for her size stacks up nicely building many bud sites
Tall cola and mains

Can’t wait to smoke these babies

There at the start of week 3 yeah they love the Octopots

Ty Johnny for these beauties

Paps

31 Likes

Now that is a great line up there baby, thats the Bronx Bashers of heavy hitters.

5 Likes