Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I’ll be placing another order before the end of the month. :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

My 420 seed purchase will go to you and Rose. I will wait till the 27th of the month to get some cash, but you can count on me.

5 Likes

White rhino
I’ve been smoking it for a few days now

I noticed I don’t get tired of the hi

It’s a good all around smoke

Sociable, good feeling weed
But don’t over do or it’s nap time :sleeping:

And it’s presses out some great wax

It’s definitely a keeper
I now know why Johnny has her around for so long

She’s a very good producer
Rock hard buds
And tasty :yum:

If you want the old school weed your daddy told you about which beats the new school
It’s definitely :100: worth it

I know it sounds like a commercial well so what
I like it that much

Paps

29 Likes

Awesome! Yet another order received! Couldn’t be happier!

14 Likes

I missed the Frankenstein fems, gotta keep an eye out for them.

2 Likes

Figured go ahead and say a little about the crap going on for us here, I was hesitant about airing my troubles. But …
Well hell, on top of Rose and my multiple medical issues, now the only vehicle we have (2006 Chevy HHR) is shot… oldest son was gonna fix stuff wrong, to keep us from having to try finding another, but the parts list was almost as much as it was worth. The labor was gonna be free, since he would do it all. Found out the tranny is going also, which puts it in the ‘not worth fixing’ category.
I’m counting heavily on this sale to come up with enough to buy some ‘mechanic’s special’ that son can fix to make dependable. He’s gonna loan us his pickup until we can find something. He’s helping us hunt. Getting to be Leary about driving this thing now, since it can be done in any day, or time, we go out in it now.
I need a bowl pack! :man_facepalming: :+1:

20 Likes

When it rains it pours

So sorry to hear of your troubles

Send good vibes

Peace
Paps

6 Likes

Good morning Overgrow people, Im in training online on confined spaces, for the 100000 time, so jumped on here where I would rather be! I will testify that of the seeds I have gotten from JP, they were all viable, and you cant beat the price folks, and his cuttings ship fast, and I have a bunch on an Oxycloner, 6 days today, looking goid so far!. Aint life grand JP, Im always chasing my tail, work two jobs and still live paycheck to paycheck!

4 Likes

Can anyone speak of the Gabagoo autoflower JP offers? How long, how tall etc.? Gonna do a seed order Johhnypotseed, will dm you.

3 Likes

Go check out @Carty he’s the breeder and has worked it for awhile. It’s a goodun1

2 Likes

Will do! The NL#2 feminized I got from you is doing great@

3 Likes

Oh a Fat Bastard cross! I’m so tempted.
I grew FB fem last summer outdoors it was amazing.

1 Like

Happy 420 man! I hope it all works out for you.

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed, I am wondering if you ship to Canada and what the shipping cost would be, if you do. Apologies if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere.

4 Likes

I ship worldwide, free… .It does say that in the post with the list.
Apologies if that wasn’t clear. I’ll edit it to show it better. Thnx for pointing out there might not be some clarity there!

3 Likes

Rad!
No worries.
I’ll put together my wish list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just remember to please use DM for any questions/requests, thnx

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Have a great Sunday.

7 Likes

Good Morning Fabulous People of OG! I hereby speak for the good I have found here on OG and with that said, here is a NL#2-FEM courtesy of @Hashpants and @FirstCavApache64 through JP.

13 Likes

Here’s them in the front, with a couple other strains same grow.

11 Likes