Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

If it is what I hope it is I 100% will be making seeds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m fairly sure it was the Cali cut

2 Likes

ya sure thats posted in the right thread cuz?

1 Like

I assume these were ones I sent to you. I can’t control what anyone does with seeds I send to them, but it feels weird seeing them sold when I made them to give away to the community. It was just a pollen chuck and not intended for resale.

1 Like

No, they were grown out and pollinated

I got TP seeds from a couple of folks cuz

3 Likes

Well I’ve seen people trade the TP from the seed run I did on here, and grow them out. I know I sent some of mine directly to you, and while I haven’t seen anyone else do a run, its not my strain to own. I apologize if my assumption was not correct.

3 Likes

removing those posts doesn’t look good, man…

1 Like

I can ‘clean up’ this thread cuz. it doesn’t look good . but even uglier when names and such are starting to be called

2 Likes

I could see selective posts, but not his whole thread history

Yep and you’re welcome to stay. as long as the name calling and stuff doesn’t occur. We can talk like two adults or not
Everyone is not going to get along or agree at all times. There will be differences. But this is my shop thread and I expect folks to be adults and behave.
@Mudman I did apologize and told you I had made an effort to find folks in regards to my getting rid of seeds. What more do you want?

3 Likes

It is his thread (note the Sponsored tag up top).

There is a feedback thread for this (still to be kept civil) and the moderators do favor respectful dialogue over bickering and the escalation of arguments.

@Mudman at least your gear went to members who will likely still grow them and maybe even post a thread with feedback for you. You should appeal to @JohnnyPotseed’s better nature to ensure he will remember to give you the credit you deserve when they inquire.

3 Likes

That I can and will do!
As a sponsored thread it’s up to me to moderate it. Although there’s a good possibility the mods woulda removed the argumentative posts also.

I did NOT call you a ‘liar’ cuz but there you go again. Look, just go away and live your life happy, ok?

2 Likes

And now we’re going to hold on with jumping in people’s threads @Mudman .

This subject has already been brought to mods in pm, if you’d like to address it, we need to do it in private.

PM us with grievances.

3 Likes

Dude, you’re new here and would do well to get with it. THIS IS HIS FREAKING THREAD and you are waaaay over the line rn. People are not going to be so kind as to keep entertaining your mediocre frustrations.

Start humbling yourself and being thankful for this community and opportunity to interact in a friendly manner with those who help to keep it running.

5 Likes

@Mudman
All points have been made. Dude, just find a bowl somewhere and relax. Life’s too damned short for this.

4 Likes

Then leave…. I will even wave and shit

7 Likes

Bring it to @moderators in PM.

There is no open flaming here.

3 Likes

Mostfolks on OG will tell you. I try to conduct myself in a proper manner, and treat folks with respect. I said I tried to find people I got seeds in a trade from to ask about my getting rid of some. I didn’t find everyone, but with the load of DMs I have, thats to be understood.
I apologized for missing you @Mudman , but to call me a BSer and liar is too much. i said a couple times to just go have a nice day, live your life and I’ll do the same.

1 Like

Hey @ciganomarola , no need to feed the fire bud, JP is capable of taking care of himself and it’s only making things worse. Gentlemen, while I am just a user here I do hate seeing this stuff. JP has a feedback thread if someone wants to leave honest feedback. The MOD’s have already stated there is a place to take this discussion. Please take this discussion, since it is clearly not resolved in both peoples minds, to that PM and work it out like gentlemen. Not an order, just a request as I would appreciate it. Not that that necessarily means anything that I hate seeing this arguing in the place I come to get away from stuff like that but I would still appreciate it none the less.

3 Likes