Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Search ‘Frosted Cobra’ in SamwellBB’s thread

@Hemp I got the beans from SamWell BB and grew em out. Thern hit em with some Fem Frankie dust.

2 Likes

I got you. Sounds crazy.

1 Like

Did you see the pics?!

Sanky Moe Danky beans… :thinking:
I’m not too sure what that means but OK. I like beans.
:slightly_smiling_face:
:rofl:

4 Likes

No. I’m sorry I missed it.,
Please show!

2 Likes

Dank is what they called weed in the beginning. Like at the Mom and Pop festival. I’m sure you like it stanky. lol

1 Like

Frosted Cobra
Crossed it with the Fem Frankie dust from @MoBilly, now to grow that out and hit it with TriForce…

16 Likes

Where did you get the giant jar of kief?
:astonished:

1 Like

That’s a pic from Samwell bb thread about his creation. I got some of the beans in a trade with him.

I’ll have to get some of that.

1 Like

TriForce by HolyAngel
I’m crossing all 3. Frankenstein, Frosted Cobra and TriForce
going to call it ‘MIC DROP’
Those will be coming in a few months lol but for now I have Frankenstein x Frosted Cobra

28 Likes

That is some dank. I have seen stuff around. That is what I’m looking for. Like old rhino, or widow. Idk looks breathtaking.

It looks like he dipped it in sugar! I think I might have seen that pic about six months back…
Well good on you brother! I would LOVE to see what you can do with that!

2 Likes

Dipped in gedy up. lol
What I’m saying is it looks amazing.
That could probably be used as a horse tranquilizer.
Lol

1 Like

lol Now yas know why, when I cross all 3, the name should be Mic Drop!
Final say! lol

As in ,the last word lol

5 Likes

I won’t argue with that. I’ll get me some. Be a few days.

We grow amazing weed. The best here have working hands.I always have it on my fingers.
Like the jar. I’m a glass freak. Small jam jars are my favorite. Here comes the king cat daddy. He packs a house.,

I’d say that’s the jar the weed was stored in knowing Johnny that strain was probably caked it crystals.

2 Likes

That’s not mine cuz it’s the curing jar from some Frosted Cobra on Samwell BB thread.
He did a collaboration to come up with it. I traded him for some beans, that I then grew out.

2 Likes

Mobilly Good night GIF
One toke and it’s into the sunset. :slight_smile:

1 Like