4 Likes

Really went to an odd place for a moment :sweat_smile:
Thank god @ShiskaberrySavior is on point lol

3 Likes

Me and Johnny would be lost :joy:

1 Like

Walk away from the joint!
You’ll know when you’ve had enough when things start to go blank. Lol

Wife tells me that most days . Especially when she’s in a question answer mood and
I just have a puzzled look on my face .

I have 5 MB fem in veg, pics on the circus thread from this morning. they’re actually starting to look very nice. Be putting some of em into bud soon. Probably within the next 4-5 weeks, I have pollen from a half dozen good strains, no idea which I’ll use on em first lol
Go check out your babies @Slammedsonoma420 post #3496

ooops lol nevermind, i see you already been there, done that! lol

@Slammedsonoma420 cuz! I still have tears in my eyes, for real!

6 Likes

They are looking great. I’m excited to see how they turn out!

2 Likes

Lol. I just got off work and I’m trying to unwind before trimming. This definitely gave me a giggle.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Go ahead and laugh, lol if you’d smoked what all I have today, you’d be in a fetal position on the floor! :scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
It’s a damn wonder I can type at all…er, wait a min. I get more typos than right. Have to ‘edit’ every post, and still miss shit

11 Likes

I sure wish I had!
The great thing about a stoners mind is that no matter the typo, we still understand each other. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just last night I had to get off line after the ghost train dab I had. Between typing mistakes and starting a biography post I hit delete and watched tv .

8 Likes

We’re about halfway through that last jar of rosin we pressed first of the year.

The semi-diamonds went first lol now the Super Silver haze jar (81grams) is getting a daily workout

Although, full disclosure, I’ve gave some away to several friends/OG members. lol But still, a good lot of the last rosin press run has been done up in smoke by the wife and yours truly! lol

4 Likes

That’s hysterical!

4 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed just letting you know the Walkenstein arrived safely with a bonus PPP thanks very much.

2 Likes

Glad to hear they made the trip ok, cuz. Grow On!

2 Likes

There she gos….

4 Likes

Frosted what? lol
@MoBilly is the Sanky Moe Danky beans.
I’m sure it hits like a king Cobra.

1 Like