Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

If that was Oklahoma hail, you would be starting over.

5 Likes

If you want to build your own light I am a master electrician with a degree in electrical engineering and would be glad to answer all your questions as and help you out! Just DM me! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

I may take you up on that some day.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Dam brother. That is some good shit to know. It’s going back into my grey matter. May need to ask for/trade knowledge at some point.
Very cool of you to help out too.

4 Likes

I’m a Master Baiter but I don’t lend a hand……

12 Likes

@OhNo555 That’s very cool of ya to offer assist to him cuz!
@Oldjoints lol I don’t think anyone is gonna ask for an assist from ya brother!

7 Likes

All good brother, thanks. lol

1 Like

Send all them electrical :zap: questions my way so all can be safe :fire: and sure! Anytime that goes for all of the OG community! :wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555, very cool of you my man.

2 Likes

Thank you @JohnnyPotseed !
Mail arrived!
Some of these are too be dropped ASAP!

9 Likes

Glad to hear they made the trip ok!

4 Likes

Got that Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein today. Many thanks, bruh.

4 Likes

I’ve got 4 of the FCxF F1 Fems into 12" pots right now. Waiting on them to get big, then flip. lol That’s when the fun begins! I’m planning on hitting them with TriForce dust from a male. The next, and final step, in the making of ‘MIC DROP’!

edit… lol that is, if there’s a male in the bunch. If not, bummer! gotta drop more!

6 Likes

Hey, @JohnnyPotseed! We’re 3 weeks in flower with the fem Frankie’s. she’s got golf balls everywhere and already needed a few branches tied up. Real excited to try the smoke knowing there’s a lot of older genetics in her. Just wanted to toss up some pics for ya :grin:

16 Likes

Looking damn sweet there cuz! I know you’ll enjoy the smoke, lol

1 Like

ANNOUNCING MY SPECIAL SUMMER SALE!!
BUY 3-PACKS OF YOUR CHOICE, GET 2 PACK OF MY CHOICE FREE,
BUY 6-PACKS OF YOUR CHOICE, GET 4 PACKS OF MY CHOICE FREE!
48HRS STARTING AT 5PM MY TIME (CENTRAL) ENDING AT 5PM (CENTRAL) SUNDAY.
Come and get em folks!

PLEASE, DMS ONLY, THNX!

18 Likes

Smoking good deal if I wasn’t so over loaded with seed I’d be all over that offer.

1 Like

What sorta aromas do these give?

1 Like

They give off a complex array, cuz. I’d suggest possibly asking @BigMike55 for specifics. Ever since covid got me in the very beginning, my sense of smell is shot. lol I guess the main thing to me is, does it get me high? To which I CAN give you an answer! lol
Hell Yeah, cuz! :crazy_face: :+1:
I can tell you from years of experience, the Frankenstein has an earthy, sweet/citrus smell with dead skunk overtones. If well cured, opening the jar is not recommended where you may be concerned about smell!

5 Likes

Thank you!
Then it’s probably a Frankenstein x Dragon Blood Hashplant male that I got going now since it bleeds red and matches that scent profile!
The most vigorous male I’ve ever grown so far, definitely.
Much thanks for creating Frankenstein!
Made the world a better place. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes