Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

I got a real bad car accident. When you don’t have any money coming in. She took over. I’m the stay at home. Dad. As long as I don’t drink, I’m good. People can say he sounds like a drunk. It only takes one. For some reason it must be the medication. And it like it stays in my system for several days. I’m not sure if I’m allergic to alcohol. If I drink beers in a bottle like Heineken, Stella stuff like that I’m OK. But if I drink some of these microbrew beers like they have everywhere now. I get the worst headache and then I do goofy stuff.

2 Likes

Hey, if it works, don’t knock it. Did the ‘Mr. Mom’ gig a few times over the years. For a year each time (3 times) while she was laid up bad.

2 Likes

I can count the drinks I’ve had in a year on one hand, and have fingers left. lol Now Ganja, that’s a whole different ballgame! lol

lol lemme see now, I smoke every day, so the number of days I’ve smoked this year is…(how many days so far this year?)

7 Likes

I don’t know man…we’re on the metric system! :grin:

5 Likes

Ahhh damn! I’m gonna need to borrow some OG members fingers and toes. I ran out tallying this morning already.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lol! Thanks! I needed that! ( in a whisper) Now how bout them fingers?

2 Likes

lol I can count up to 21!

3 Likes

Well now that you mention it!!! Lol
I will NOT be borrowing any of those!

2 Likes

Yeah, lol I just hadda go there, huh?

Rose always said for my mind to be in the gutter, would be an uplifting experience

2 Likes

Shitty day today. Frankenstein to the rescue.

23 Likes

Dang brother! You have two remedies for a bad day right there in one picture. I see killer pot and I see music waiting to be made!
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

You’ve got weed a bong and musical instruments. That’s the beginning of a good time!

Edit: +1 to what @MoBilly said.

5 Likes

You never seen that before? He rocks the house. Irisheocker had it going on also.
Is that a Les Paul? There’s a guy know. He lives in the boondocks. I’ll have to get his name from a friend of mine. But he makes snares. Just about every time I see some of the big time bands they’re using one of his snares. I’m a jam band guy. Widespread Panic.

Yes, sir. That is my beloved Gibson Les Paul Goldtop you’re looking at. Such a sweet guitar. Plug her into a Marshall DSL40C and she screams like a Banshee. I get to play with her every day.

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah! lol

1 Like

To much good morning.

1 Like

Oooh, nice guitars! Quilted maple?

2 Likes

Thanks for the Tease @JohnnyPotseed.
Now your invading 2024 space, maybe even 2025

1 Like

That’s my best acoustic. Quilted Maple. Front back a sides. She’s beautiful.

And speaking of quilted maple how abot my Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 semi hollow.

20 Likes