Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Wow iss looks fire

7 Likes

Frankenstein #1 , day 61, she looks to need 10-11 weeks, heavy af! Smells LOUD! Seriously. LOUD!

17 Likes

Fat Bastard. This one stretched 2 1/2 times after going to 12 hrs. She’s gonna need 10-11 weeks too.

16 Likes

@BigMike55 gave an excellent smoke report on ISS. I’m yet to smoke it. But I can say that I have 3 of them , from seed, and all three are, quite simply, the frostiest plants I’ve ever grown. For those who place a high value on what’s referred to as bag appeal, these are sure to mightily impress.

8 Likes

They do sport a lot of frost, that’s for sure. You will like the smoke. A lot.

7 Likes

I can attest to that. lol

5 Likes

I just dropped 4 of the ISS, 4 franks and 4 thunder rose.

It was the original Frankenstein clone that roped me in but I am super excited about these ISS now

5 Likes

I cant wait to harvest and pop some new beans

2 Likes

This Frankie is going to announce herself loud and proud to the world! I haven’t smelled it’s equal since the 90’s. Have fun with em bro. Very vigorous growers too.
Btw, one of my three ISS, the fattest one, required more than 18 hrs to not slip into reproductive phase. She’s definitely worth the extra light!

5 Likes

Oh I know all about the Frankenstein, she’s one of a kind.

Thanks for the light tip but I veg 24hr on so we all good.

Great job on yours man. :+1:

2 Likes

I also run my veg room at 24/7, have for many decades! lol The only time I ever deviated was when I experimented with autos for a year.

5 Likes

Some of us find it prudent to study electric consumption more than we’d like to.:smirk:

2 Likes

I hear ya, brother! lol but… I will run my lights before I’ll run my house AC! If it comes to ‘prioritizing’ things!The barn is the best insulated and contained building on this property. lol

6 Likes

No light leaks and the freedom to work in the garden when I want. Can’t tell you how many times I can’t sleep and sweat it out in the garden for a bit

4 Likes

With that said, lol I run the house AC when needed, without worry of the electric bill. Reason being, I made the LED lights used in the barn (with a LOT of guidance from @Mr.Sparkle) The whole property (house & barn) runs under $300.00/month in the HOTTEST or COLDEST months of the year!

6 Likes

Your state is looking better and better! I’ve been hitting 800 for the past few months! Luckily I have free nights so it’s usually cut in half. Otherwise I’d be down to the auto box! :joy:

Oh I run my budroom in the ‘off prime’ times, it does help a lot!

1 Like

Heres my 2 fat bastards. Both smell like juicy fruit, a very thick sweet scent with very little gassy undertones.

30 Likes

Yup! That’s it! Like a tropical sweet juicy fruit gum!
I’ve been trying to nail it! One of my favorite smells in the tent right now! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Seriously. I cant wait to smell it when its all said and done

2 Likes