Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Yes it is……

4 Likes

Oh damn it looks like I got the last willie!

5 Likes

Bird arrived safely. Thanks alot Johnny Potseed. Awesome varieties for an awesome donation.

11 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to the awesome response on this sale, I need to tell you great people of the OGneverse this…
I’m packing the beans and cuttings in the rotation orders were placed and things are going smoothly.
BUT lol for those of you that aren’t aware, this is a small mom-n-pop operation.It is only myself & the wife sorting, and packing, etc. so I’m getting them out to everyone in as timely a manner as possible. Please be patient, Thanks to all that’re getting in on thisun!

22 Likes

Heya JP, I’m curious about the lineage of this Buddha’s Cane F2. What’s the parentage on this strain?

Online I found someone say “Blurricane x Laughing Budda” but I don’t see a listing on seedfinder.eu so I wasn’t sure if that can be trusted.

EDIT: It has been answered! Big thank you to @Mad_Barry for replying, I am all out of likes right now :green_heart:

5 Likes

@BigMike55 would be the one to answer that, my friend. He donated the beans to me and I grew em out and produced seeds to make F2s

So actually, they’re more likely F3 or F4 since he got the seeds, grew em out and made more seeds to send to me. lol

6 Likes

Excellent, thank you for this info :green_heart: :heart:
I’m going to tag BigMike in my previous post

5 Likes
6 Likes

Good looking out there brother @Mad_Barry ! Thnx for the info.

6 Likes

The Buddha’s Cane I grew, I bought from @ShitSeeds
Probably the prettiest plants I ever grew. Sadly I had bad luck with bud rot and never got to sample it. Buds looked incredible. Rock hard nugs about the size of ping pong balls. And when the plant went into her fade, holy crap! Beautiful!!

10 Likes

Almost to the halfway point of the month-long sale, folks! Still have plenty of beans to go around, so help yourselves to the selection still up! :wink: :+1:

10 Likes

my order arrived safe and sound thank you. ready for another order. lol. too much :fire: :fire: :fire:
so little time. get them while they are hot folks.

quick question on the alaska thunder crosses. [ i want them all] is there one that has the best alaska thunder fk buzz in it?

still working on other fire choices. great sale you got going!.

4 Likes

Not that I’ve noticed, my friend.

2 Likes

One thing, @mainerJ I’m sure you know, when dealing with seeds, the genetics will be all over the map as far as the results. It’s basically a pheno hunt.

3 Likes

the crosses sound mighty fine. thought you might have liked one the most , but if they all be good. thats good :wink:

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
We’re at the halfway point and the sale is doing ‘not bad’, but not looking like it’s going to give us all the money needed to take care of serious problems that I’m not ready or willing to go into folks, sorry for being closed mouth about this. But, I can say this, Rose and me need money like a fish needs water. Being 'seed-rich & cash-poor, I have the beans to generate the money needed… as long as they, and the cuttings sell!
So, good people of the OGniverse, I’m asking you all to help Rose and me out,
by please buying whatever you can here. Many thanks!
JP

24 Likes

I’ll be placing another order before the end of the month. :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

My 420 seed purchase will go to you and Rose. I will wait till the 27th of the month to get some cash, but you can count on me.

5 Likes

White rhino
I’ve been smoking it for a few days now

I noticed I don’t get tired of the hi

It’s a good all around smoke

Sociable, good feeling weed
But don’t over do or it’s nap time :sleeping:

And it’s presses out some great wax

It’s definitely a keeper
I now know why Johnny has her around for so long

She’s a very good producer
Rock hard buds
And tasty :yum:

If you want the old school weed your daddy told you about which beats the new school
It’s definitely :100: worth it

I know it sounds like a commercial well so what
I like it that much

Paps

30 Likes

Awesome! Yet another order received! Couldn’t be happier!

14 Likes