Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

all the babies made it safe and sound.

11 Likes

Nice choices

3 Likes

Any beans left Johnny I didn’t get paid till today.

2 Likes

I wanted some of Johnny’s work. I also wanted some of B.O.G lineage. The rest is a bonus

3 Likes

How’s the cafe racer and godfather plants going ? :grinning:

Both growing nice, Nothing reversed & pollinated yet. You’re on list to notify though, lol

3 Likes

Cheers matey . Hope your having a nice spring over there

1 Like

lol @‘nice spring’… It’s been a very busy tornado season so far! But thankfully, we personally haven’t had any damage (yet!) I feel sorry for a lot of folks getting wiped out all around us though!
Whole towns looking like war zones! Deaths and injuries, homes gone, buildings/businesses, etc
Worst season since 1999 they’re saying… so far, it’s just getting started!

Jeez we don’t see that on the news over here.

2 Likes

Yeah, the mid USA has been hit by over 100 tornadoes so far. Lot of em here in Oklahoma…

Jesus christ.stay safe over there guys

2 Likes

@Billybob I stand corrected my friend!! There have been over 224 reported tornadoes since April 21 of this year. In the past 2 weeks alone!

2 Likes

Thats crazy, we’ve had more than usual in Ohio. Couple warnings in my area which is rare. Stay safe and hope you’re doing well @JohnnyPotseed. Excited about my order as well.

1 Like

That’s from the gulf all the way to the Canadian/US border. So your’s were in that number.

2 Likes

Actually that (long) one is being packed as we type! lol You’ll get tracking number Monday after it’s mailed, brother.

Beautiful, thank you dude, much love!

1 Like

lol Ya made my fingers cramp! I’m taking a smoke break… :man_facepalming: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

lol It was one of the ‘bigger’ ones, but I pack in the rotation orders came… big or small I get em all!

1 Like

I’m sorry, :rofl:, wasn’t expecting to get that many but circumstances were crazy. Glad it happened honestly and I definitely understand. It can be a chore packing them. Ill take a smoke break with ya!

1 Like

All good brother, lol if you hadn’t placed that last few days order, this woulda been outta here by now. but remember I just added it to the other to make S&H a bit easier lol

Edit… but, I DO thank you for doing that! Every little bit helps, and it all adds up!

1 Like