Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

He’s not burger king can’t always have it ur way lmao :rofl: jk jk

3 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed :+1:
They made here safe and sound, and it seems the mail from Oklahoma to Ontario is working just fine. :grinning:
I will be keeping an eye out for the next drop you have.
I am excited to finally have Frankenstein!
And I am also happy to have the Willies Cookies.
I think that will be a good strain!
Well I think they are good! The hard part is just picking them.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks again Johnny!
:peace_symbol::lobster:

12 Likes

Package arrived today. Thank you i didn’t know it would come with the collector card.

19 Likes

Love the new selection. Man I’m saving up for some soon.

1 Like

The likes might disappear… outta likes, so here yas go @Hemp & @Gho13
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
@Hemp lol I cut 8 more new crosses today, so in a couple weeks they’ll be listed too!

8 Likes

Cool you I’m going to hit you up soon. I appreciate you my friend. 8 more. That is incredible. Wookie Sunset sounds incredible.

2 Likes

Alien OG hit with Gelato pollen
Rainbow Sherbet hit with Space Queen pollen
Runtz hit with D-95 (Chem D BX4 x I-95)
Grease Monkey hit with Chunky Junky
Fruity Pebbles hit with Space Queen
Chiquita banana hit with D95
Sour Diesel hit with Chunky Junky
Vortex hit with Vortex

20 Likes

That top is one of @MoBilly Favorites. Gelato
I’ll definitely be getting some of those. Thanks again, my friend. Anything alien OG

4 Likes

What sour d did you use in that cross? And who was the breeder on the grease moneky? Just curious, thanks Johnny!

I used the GEN 1 (original genetics) clone of AJ’s cut Sour Diesel and hit it with the Chunky Junky male bred by @BigMike55
The Grease Monkey is from seeds I bought from the original breeder
GG4 x Cookies and Cream
by Exotic Genetix

13 Likes

franky

31 Likes

Damn, just as I thought on both parts. Great genetics as always, thanks Johnny

3 Likes

I’m outta likes, lol so here ya go brother.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Haha that’s better than actual likes :pray:t2::heart:

Hey :wave: @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @MoBilly, and the rest of the gang checking in. Looks like you got a few autos now and really like to get them both. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Will you be offering clones again this fall-winter? If you are do you know what you will be offering?

4 Likes

I will, yes. But as to what strains will be available? I honestly have no idea, Well, there IS one I can always guarantee, and that’s Frankenstein! lol
But as for other strains, it’s just dependent on what’s '‘cuttable’ at the time. Some that might not be ready in mid-fall would be ready by mid-spring, and vice-a-versa.

7 Likes

I have a buddy hooked on the White Rhino. If you offer that one again I will take one for him and add two or three more strains.

3 Likes

If you want, i’ll put you on the list to notify when I do start up with the cuttings again, when the weather cools down, I don’t like the idea of seeing cuttings arrive as a cooked down mush!

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed your deals are super amazing! Your prices already rock bottom so any more deals is great. I see @Guitarzan has been hard at work as usual thank you sir! An announcement for when clones are shipping again would be nice.

6 Likes